Lawson courts accounting channel
- BofA Shopping $3B in Loans for Lawson. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;3/26/2012, p8
The article reports that Lawson Software is seeking loans worth 3.5 billion U.S. dollars.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Nov96, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p9
Announces the 16 health care accounts signed by Lawson Software for the adoption of its software program in materials management of health providers in the United States.
- Lawson sweetens application pot. Kerstetter, Jim // PC Week;7/22/96, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p27
Reports that Lawson Software Inc. has announced a major revamping of its applications that positions the company's software for client/server and intranet environments. Features of the applications; Comments from industry executives; Contact information.
- Lawson looks to collect on Web bet. Greenberg, Ilan // InfoWorld;02/03/97, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p9
Details the business strategy of Lawson Software Inc. Intention to appeal to information systems department s with advances in its client/server suite of business software; Targeting of vertical industries to meet the needs of larger corporate entities.
- Lawson plans customized version of 7.0 C/S suite. Vadlamudi, Pardhu // InfoWorld;5/6/96, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p40
Announces plans by Lawson Software to offer customize version 7.0 of its suite of client/server applications. Features of version 7.0; Comments from Bobby Cameron, a senior analyst at Forrester Research Incorporated.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Mar96, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the strategy of VHA firm of Irving, Texas of piloting logistic processes that have succeeded in the retail and automotive manufacturing industries. Hiring of Lawson Software of Minneapolis to provide financial and materials management software to help VHA move toward these practices.
- Lawson Software. K.H. // Software Magazine;Jul96, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p125
Cites the financial performance of Lawson Software in 1995. Ranking in `Software' magazine's 1996 Software 100 Performance Index; Increase in packaged software revenue; Release of a new version of the Open Enterprise Financial System.
- Lawson suite gains Web access tools. Vadlamudi, Pardhu // InfoWorld;7/22/96, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p42
Reports that Lawson Software has unveiled Insight Business Management System software. Features and capabilities; Applications and uses; List price.
- Lawson in pact with MD system. // Healthcare Purchasing News;May2003, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p8
Reports on a deal signed by Lawson Software with Shore Health System hospital in the U.S. concerning the automation of reporting needs. Purpose of the agreement; Benefits of the deal to Shore Health.