California Society opens Online Town Hall
- Business Groups. // Business NH Magazine;Jul2009, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p57
The article lists several professional organizations including NH Society of Accountants, NH Society of Certified Public Accountants, and NH Union League.
- UK accountancy groups to merge. // Internal Auditor;Oct94, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p11
Reports that the specialized Great Britain groups for management and governmental accountants are planning to join their counterpart Chartered Accountant (CA) organizations in Scotland, Ireland and England/Wales.
- New name approved for use for National Society. // National Public Accountant;Oct96, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p4
Focuses on the amendment in the name of the National Association of Public Accountants which would then be called the National Society of Accountants. Proposal of the change in name by the Society's Long Range Planning Committee and supported by the entire Board of Governors; Reasons behind the...
- Enhanced professional liability protection available. Thurmond, Jeffrey C. // National Public Accountant;Nov96, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the enhancements to the National Society of Accountants Professional Liability Program. Limits from $100,000 to $10,000,000; Full prior acts coverage; Trustee coverage services.
- NSA goes back to the roots. Lear, Jeffrey A. // National Public Accountant;Dec96, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p8
Focuses on the National Society of Accountants' (NSA) efforts to improve its service to members. Implementation of First In-First Opportunity (FIFO); Establishment of relationships between NSA members and legislators; Issues pertaining to NSA members; Identification of NSA members serving on...
- An ode to technology. Becker, Pauline // National Public Accountant;Jun97, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p16
Discusses the importance of National Society of Accountants' Technology Committee. Source of information on technological advances; Benefits of its Accountants' Technology Exposition.
- NSA Federal Taxation Committee: Review, recommend, represent--the role of the FTC. Turville, Mary A. // National Public Accountant;Dec97, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p34
Details the role of the National Society of Accountant's (NSA) Federal Taxation Committee (FTC). Historical background of FTC; Membership of FTC; Task to review and comment on legislative and administrative federal taxation activities; Representation of the interests of NSA before the Internal...
- All that glitters is...Lake Tahoe! Harvey, Anne-Marie // Outlook;Winter90, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p56
Features Lake Tahoe running between California and Nevada. Reasons for visiting Lake Tahoe; Attractions; Lake Tahoe as site of the 1990 Annual Meeting of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants. INSET: 1990 annual meeting--a sure thing..
- Onward and upward. Walters, Ralph // Outlook;Winter90, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p64
Provides insight on the Operation Highroad program of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants. Objectives of the program; Monitoring of goals; Plans for the future.
- Hear them roar in Sacramento. Miller, Amber Faith, // Outlook;Summer90, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p28
Presents the activities of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants' Government Relations Division from 1989 to 1990. Includes the joint effort with the California State Board of Accountancy to revise the Form E; Sponsorship of the state legislation updating and clarifying the...