HP readies CPA program
- Analog isolation amp deflects motor's hostility. Schweber, Bill; Granville, Fran // EDN;06/04/98, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p24
Focuses on Hewlett-Packard's introduction of HPCL-788j amplifier IC. Features of the amplifier; Operations of the amplifier; Cost of the amplifier; Information on the application of the amplifier.
- New desktop workstations from Hewlett-Packard. // Computer Graphics World;Dec95, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p12
Reports on Hewlett-Packard's introduction of a range of Unix desktop workstations. Models of the workstations; Compatibility; Price; Contact information.
- HP plans cable modem to access online services. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;1/16/95, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p38
Reports on Hewlett-Packard's (HP) plan to develop a ready-to-install cable-modem system for hybrid fiber-coaxial cable television networks.
- An open view for carriers. // Telephony;9/23/96, Vol. 231 Issue 13, p7
Reports on Hewlett-Packard Co.'s introduction of its OpenView Element Management Framework at the PCS '96.
- HP Taps Resellers for E-Commerce. Jones, Kevin // Inter@ctive Week;12/15/97, Vol. 4 Issue 44, p47
Presents information on Hewlett-Packard Company, which wants small business customers to shop globally and buy locally. Information on Hewlett-Packard Company becoming the third large manufacturer to begin relying on resellers to make a marketing oriented Web site generate sales; Indepth look at...
- HP serves notice: Target is printing industry. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;10/13/97, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p52
Reports that Hewlett-Packard Co. will introduce a variety of products, services and technology for the printing industry.
- Fostering business growth with breakthrough innovation. Barnholt, Edward W. // Research Technology Management;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p12
Describes how the relationship between research and development (R&D) and product development at Hewlett-Packard has led to breakthrough technologies. Benefits of business growth; Organizational transition at Hewlett-Packard; Models for industrial research laboratories; Coordination of product...
- HP infrared module ad packs ingenious visual. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Feb96, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p34
Reviews the advertisement by Hewlett-Packard Company which is illustrated. Details on the advertisement; Who is the creator of advertisement.
- Verify training value through videotape. Gunsch, D. // Personnel Journal;Apr92, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p18
Explains how Hewlett-Packard Company used video cameras in a recent pilot training program to measure participants' newly developed management skills. Participant reaction; Specifics on taping; Pros and cons.
- HP network gives carriers a peek at services. Bernier, Paula // Telephony;5/9/94, Vol. 226 Issue 19, p10
Features services offered by the Telecom Industry Solutions Center of Hewlett Packard to telephone companies. Trial of applications involving intelligent network systems; Interaction with company experts at remote locations; Showcase of proof of concept.