What if you give a show and nobody comes?
- LAW. Simmonds, Andy // Accountancy;Jul97, Vol. 120 Issue 1247, p81
Reports on the June 1997 council meeting of British institutes of chartered accountants. Key speakers; Issues affecting the accounting practice addressed at the meeting; Event highlights.
- ICAEW issues toned-down Gerrard proposals. // Accountancy;Dec1997, Vol. 120 Issue 1252, p16
Highlights the 15th World Congress of Accountants in Paris, France. Issues discussed; Theme of the congress.
- Auditors shot. // Accountancy;Dec1997, Vol. 120 Issue 1252, p19
Reports on the problem of multilingual audience in the 1997 World Congress of Accountants in Paris, France. Simultaneous English translation.
- Accountants' International Congress. // Accountancy;May67, Vol. 78 Issue 885, p305
Highlights the Ninth International Congress of Accountants to be held in Paris, France on September 6-12, 1967. Registration of members; Program of activities; Hotel accommodation.
- Northern VSCPA Chapter. // Disclosures;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p39
The article offers information on the George Mason University Tax and Accounting Conference to be held at the Northern Chapter of the Virginia Society for Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA) on November 15, 2011.
- Conferences, Seminars, and Workshops. // CPA Practice Management Forum;Apr2013, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p24
A calendar of events for the accounting sector in June 2013 is presented including the 2013 California Accounting and Business Show and Conference in Los Angeles, California, the 2013 National Association of Black Accountants' (NABA) 42nd Annual National Convention and EXPO in Nashville,...
- Gain or pain? Corporate restructuring. // Accountancy Ireland;Jun99, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p35
Highlights the 1999 Annual Chartered Accountants in Business Conference held in the O'Reilly Hall at UCD. Keynote speakers; Topics discussed.
- Becoming Better Bosses and Mentors. Murphy, Maria L. // CPA Journal;Aug2014, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p80
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discussed the cover story on the roundtable discussion involving young certified public accountants (CPAs).
- WHAT'S ON. // Accountancy;Jun91, Vol. 107 Issue 1174, p62
Presents a calendar of events of interest to accountants. 'The XIV World Congress of Accountants,' on October 11-14, 1992, in Washington, D.C.; 'National Accountants in Government Convention: Communicating Visions--Innovative Roles for Accountants in Government'; 'Second European FEE Conference.'
- SPECIALIST QUALIFICATIONS CONFERRING. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2013, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p89
The article discusses the highlights of a Specialist Qualifications Conferring Ceremony of Chartered Accountants Ireland in October 2013.