- Untitled. // Marketing Event;Apr98, p7
Reports that NEC group Chef Scott O'Hara has been selected to represent Great Britain at an international culinary competition, The Epicurean World Master Chef's Golden Platter Banqueting Awards. Specialization of O'Hara; Lists of participating countries.
- STEAM HEAT. Pela, R.L. // Advocate;3/9/93, Issue 624, p50
Reports on the launch of the magazine 'Steam,' founded by former porn star Scott O'Hara. Focus on public sex; Periodical format; Plan to release 5,000 copies initially.
- Washington. // Advocate;04/14/98, Issue 757, p16
Presents information on gays and lesbians in the United States (US). Details on David Brock's letter to U.S. President Bill Clinton; Reason behind Representative Bill Paxon's attack on Buffalo Beat, a weekly newspaper in Buffalo, New York; Scott O'Hara who died of kidney failure on February 18,...
- Heinz hires P&G chief as UK and Ireland president. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;5/11/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p6
The article discusses the appointment of David Woodward as the president of Heinz UK and Ireland in 2006. Woodward replaces Jane Miller who vacated the post in May. He will also be part of Heinz' European leadership team and will report to Scott O'Hara. Woodward has held marketing posts in...
- PART I: PUBLIC SEX. // Policing Public Sex;1996, p21
The article introduces a series of articles on public sex. They include "Sex Club Owners: the Fuck Suck Buck Stops Here," by Jay Blotcher, "The Twilight (Zone) of Commercial Sex," by David Serlin, "Going Public: A Conversation with Lidell Jackson and Jocelyn Taylor," by Kendall Thomas and...
- A walk on the 'wilde' side. Hall, J. S. // Bay Windows;4/29/1999, pN.PAG
Reviews the book "Rarely Pure and Never Simple: Selected Essays of Scott O Hara.
- European shows offer preview of what's coming to N. America. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;4/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p22
Reports on the highlights of two major foodservice trade shows in Paris, France and in London, England. Popularity of combi-ovens in Europe; Features and capabilities of equipment displayed during the shows; Equipment innovations; Implications of popular displays in the shows for the...
- FS/TEC '96. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p58
Presents photographs showing highlights of the 1996 FS/TEC's food service conference's exposition.
- Kiosk Extra. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2003, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p34
Provides information on the National Restaurant Association Hotel-Motel Show in Chicago, Illinois on May 17 to May 20, 2003. Estimates on the number of attendees; Highlights of the event.