When all you want is a lie-in
- Cashing in at Confex. Cobb, Robin // Marketing Event;Feb97, p51
Previews the Confex 97 show, which will be held on February 25-27, 1998 in London, England. Average total budget for conferences, meetings, and events among Confex visitors; Estimated attendance for the show; Promotional campaign for Confex 97. INSETS: Promotional support.;Confex fact box.;Who...
- TourExpo: Learn and earn! Deutsch, Martin B. // Travel Agent;10/14/96, Vol. 283 Issue 9, p24
No abstract available.
- ON THE AGENDA. // Travel Agent;05/14/2001, Vol. 304 Issue 2, p38
Lists meetings, conferences and workshops scheduled for and by the travel and tourism industries between May and June 2001. 2001 Cruisefest West of the American Society of Travel Agents; New York University Hospitality Industry Investment Conference; Vacation.com's Third Annual International...
- On the Agenda. Sherman, Jocelyn // Travel Agent;03/06/2000, Vol. 298 Issue 11, p126
Features tourist industry-related trade shows, workshops and seminars as well as meetings and conferences that will be held in the United States. Seminars to be conducted by Destination Ventures Ltd. to familiar agents with the Riviera Maya region; Dinner meeting to be held by the New England...
- Meeting in Miami. Cogswell, David // Travel Agent;07/01/96, Vol. 281 Issue 6, p38
Reports on the TourExpo '96,a trade show aimed at promoting the importance of tour products. Event sponsors; Availability of reduced air rates for attending travel agents; Contact information.
- Liverpool set for new image. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec98, p8
Talks about the image launched by the Mersey Partnership for Liverpool, England at the World Travel Market in November 1998. Strategy designed to shift the focus of the show back towards the retail travel agent; Details on the product trail where agents had to answer product questions to get a...
- WTM success mirrors industry's growth. Hasek, Glenn // Hotel & Motel Management;12/13/93, Vol. 208 Issue 21, p1
Reports on the success of the November 1993 World Travel Market tourism-trade fair in London, England. Demonstration on how regions of the world are increasing their economic dependence on tourism industry; Development and marketing plans of hotel companies in attendance at the fair.
- Tourism/travel awards recognize state's best. // South Carolina Business Journal;Mar94, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p12
Highlights the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce awards presented at the Governor's Conference on Tourism and Travel held February 4, 1996 in Columbia, South Carolina. Palmetto International Exposition Center as winner of the Governor's Cup; Most outstanding tourism event or festival in towns;...
- Global gathering. Clarke, Simon // Marketing Event;Feb2001, p39
Reports on the plan of events organizers to increase the participation of international visitors and major buyers at the 2001 Confex Show in London, England. List of corporations that will be participating in the exhibition; Estimated budget for the show; Different seminars and congregations...