Performing to an audience of Guys and Dolls
- Around the World in Five Days. // Dairy Field;Aug2002, Vol. 185 Issue 8, p15
Highlights the World Food Process Exhibition, a biennial agri-food exhibition of IPA in Paris. Event description; Number of participating exhibitors; Contact information.
- ON THE HORIZON. // New Yorker;1/19/2009, Vol. 84 Issue 45, p18
The article presents a calendar of events in New York City for February 2009 including a revival of the musical "Guys and Dolls" directed by Des McAnuff, an exhibition of ancient limestone carvings at the Brooklyn Museum, and a film series of American independent films at the Walter Reade theater.
- D&AD and IPA focus on women's role in advertising industry. Sweney, Mark // Campaign;12/13/2002, Issue 50, p3
Reports on the combined efforts of D&AD and IPA to launch an exhibition highlighting inequality and discrimination against women in advertising. Name of the exhibitors; Objectives to be attained with the help of the exhibition.
- IPA creates entertainment div.; announces appointments. // SHOOT;12/16/94, Vol. 35 Issue 50, p33
Reports on the restructuring of IPA. Formation of new entertainment division; Announcement of new appointees; Purpose of restructuring.
- FEBRUARY. // Echo Magazine;8/12/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p52
Presents information on performing arts events for GLBT communities in Arizona for February 2005. "Guys and Dolls," at the Broadway Palm West Dinner Theater; "Gotta Dance (At the Movies)," a movie-themed concert of the Phoenix Symphony; 22nd annual Exotic Arts Show at the Alwun House.
- IPA adopts guerilla tactics to influence the best graduates. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);2/23/2001, Issue 8, p7
Reports the adoption of guerilla marketing tactics by IPA in Great Britain.
- GUYS AND DOLLS. Jones, Chris // Variety;10/8/2001, Vol. 384 Issue 8, p69
Reviews the musical 'Guys and Dolls,' directed by Charles Randolph-Wright.
- GOINGS ON ABOUT TOWN. . // New Yorker;7/19/1976, Vol. 52 Issue 22, p2
The article presents a calendar of events in New York City in July 1976. Frank Loesser's musical "Guys and Dolls," directed by Billy Wilson and starring Norma Donaldson, will be performed at the Broadway Theatre. A concert will be held by the rock band Jethro Tull and rock guitarist Robin Trower...
- IPA kicks off award for training programmes. Taylor, John // Campaign;11/30/2001, Issue 48, p8
Reports the launch of the Effectiveness Awards to support training programs by IPA in Great Britain. Criteria for participating in the competition; Panel members to judge the competition; Need to demonstrate professional training of contenders.