With the customer in mind
- Home theater a Vegas hit. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;1/20/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p4
Reports on the exhibition of home theater furniture at the January 2003 Consumer Electronics Show, held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Sales leads generated by the show; Competition faced by companies such as Coja and APA Marketing from furniture makers who sell exclusively to the consumer electronics...
- 3 Ways to Plan for CEDIA Expo. // Sound & Video Contractor;Jul2011, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p10
The article offers guidelines on planning for the Custom Home Theater Installation Contractors (CEDIA) Expo which include downloading the CEDIA Expo application for interactive show schedule, floor maps, and booth guide, and checking out tools such as the Members' Only Education Pass, the course...
- Winning. Goldstein, Seth // Billboard;8/27/94, Vol. 106 Issue 35, p105
Reports on the competition between the Consumer Electronics Show and Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California for 1994.
- New media. Krantz, Michael // MediaWeek;10/10/94, Vol. 4 Issue 39, p9
Reports on the competition between the Electronic Industries Association's 1995 Consumer Electronics Show and Interactive Digital Software Associations Electronics Entertainment Expo 1995.
- TMX Becomes The Music & Home Entertainment Show. // Canadian Musician;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p18
The article presents information on the Music and Home Entertainment Show (MHES). MHES is the changed name for the Toronto Music Expo (TMX). MHES will be accommodating the home entertainment sector including everything from home theaters to iPods to video games. It will be held at the...
- CES 2000 puts digital/Web sales in focus. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/01/99, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p1
Previews the 2000 International CES consumer electronics trade show scheduled on January 6-9, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Number of exhibitors; Product areas; Keynote speakers; Topics of conference sessions.
- 1994 winter CES to feature separate video game area. // Playthings;Dec93, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p6
No abstract available.
- Summer CES mirrors industry's growth. // Playthings;Aug94, Vol. 92 Issue 8, p48
Reports on the activities of the 1994 International Summer Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Sponsorship of the show; Focus on the information superhighway; Conferences and workshop programs; Awards; Number of exhibitors, attendees and buyers; Launching of the CES Interactive in Philadelphia,...
- Winter CES reports buyer increase. // Playthings;Mar96, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p60
No abstract available.