Rampant Inflation Poses Risks To Stability
- Stock Market. // Cambodia Country Review;2012, p117
The article provides information on the plan of the National Bank of Cambodia to set up or create a capital and stock market to boost to the flow of capital from other countries.
- Stock Market. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Cambodia Country Review;2013, p108
The article focuses on the role of the National Bank of Cambodia in setting up a stock market in Cambodia.
- Stock Market. // Cambodia Country Review;2011, p111
The article announces the plans of the National Bank of Cambodia in conducting a study on the potential establishment of a stock market and a capital market to attract foreign countries.
- CAMBODIA. WILKIN, TREVOR // Coin News;Sep2015, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p80
The article focuses on the National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) which issued three banknotes in 2015, including the 100 R and 500 R on January 14 and 10000 R on May 7, 2015.
- Cambodia's central bank picks Citi for custody. // Asian Investor;Apr2009, p6
The article reports on the selection of the National Bank of Cambodia by Citi to provide global custodian services for its offshore investments in 2009. It mentions that Citi will safekeep the Cambodian central bank's assets in addition to providing outsourcing, performance measurement and...
- Bahamas. // Economic Survey of Latin America & the Caribbean;2007/2008, p229
The article reports on the economic condition of Bahamas in 2007. Real output rose 2.8%, compared with a 4.6% increase in 2006. A decline in construction activity and reduced credit expansion partly offset the impetus from improvements in the tourism sector. Inflation increased to 2.8%, which...
- Summary. // Inflation Report (National Bank of Moldova);May2012, Issue 2, p3
The article provides an overview of the inflation development, economic developments and monetary policy in Moldova as of May 2012. It states that the annual inflation constituted 6.2% in the first quarter of 2012 which started its downward trend at the end of 2011. It indicates that prevention...
- Investment magnet. Hazelton, Scott // International Construction;Jul2011, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p23
The article focuses on the implication of the increase in global community prices on the economic growth and construction investment in Latin America. It states that rise in commodity prices boosts export income for many Latin American companies. It notes that a major factor in the near and...
- Pressure On Arroyo Continues To Mount. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Jun2008, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the issues causing pressure on Philippine President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo for reform of public governance. It mentions the ongoing corruption scandal over alleged kick-backs in a $300 million communications deal with Chinese firm ZTE Corp. It also cites the continuing...