Inflation & Trade Account Continue To Improve
- Stocks To Continue Rising On Back Of Improving Economy. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2008, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the continued increased of the Viet Nam Index (VNI) of Vietnam. According to reports VNI increased by 0.03% on August 28, 2008 due to the recovery of the economy which has improved investor confidence in VNI. In addition, the foreign interest in the Vietnamese market is...
- Roaring Back To Life. Bedell, Denise // Global Finance;Mar2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p24
The article focuses on the recovery of Latin America from the global recession. Its road to recovery has been swift and sure given the strength of the markets and the sound fiscal policies underlying the markets. Foreign firms are directing trade and foreign direct investment flows (FDI) into...
- Latin America Monitor. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Jul2012, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p1
The article focuses on the political risk and macroeconomic forecasts in Caribbean area. According to Business Monitor International (BMI), the external accounts of Trinidad and Tobago (T&T) will be stable inline with the 17.8% surplus of gross domestic product (GDP). It states that high...
- A new environment. Hummel, John R. // T & P: Tooling & Production;May/Jun2009, Vol. 75 Issue 5/6, p26
The article presents the author's opinion on the new carried out by the U.S. administration to overcome inflation and help in economic recovery. He states that the new programs will increase the wealth of the U.S. Federal Reserve from $2 trillion to $4 trillion. He says that the housing or...
- Colombia: Country Forecast: Highlights. // Political Risk Yearbook: Colombia Country Report;2003, p3
Forecasts the economic, social and political risks for Colombia, as of November 2002. Risk to international business; Factors that will counter the inflationary impact of low interest rates; Prices for the country's key exports and increased imports.
- Stephanie Flanders: Lessons in a 'lowflation' world. Flanders, Stephanie // Money Marketing (Online Edition);12/15/2014, p1
The author comments on countries with decent economic recoveries struggling to generate much inflation.
- Is inflation the price of recovery? Tora, Brian // Money Marketing;3/18/2010, p21
In this article the author discusses inflation and economic development in Great Britain.
- ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE. // Brazil Country Profile;May2014, p57
The article offers information on economic developments in Brazil as of May 2014. Topics discussed include the negative impact of dependence on foreign trade, intervention of the International Monetary Fund in the repayment of loans and implementation of initiatives to control inflation. Also...
- Economy To Outperform Eurozone Through 2014. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Feb2010, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p8
The article provides information on the economic outlook in Slovakia from 2010-2014. It states that as a result of continued rate integration and its appeal to foreign investors following the adoption of the euro, the country will outperform the eurozone recovery over the medium term. However,...