Cosmo show seeks backers
- Cosmo Show looks north. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p4
Deals with the Cosmopolitan Show to be held by the National Magazine Co. in Manchester, England from October 26 to 28, 2001.
- Nat Mags shelves fairs with rethink. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p6
Reports on the decision of National Magazine Company to suspend the Cosmopolitan Show and the Prima Baby Show while it carries out a review into the events' viability. Implication of the move; Reaction of Chris Spencer of Hotcakes, the company responsible for the Cosmopolitan Show modeling.
- Teenage show nets Nat Mags sponsor deal. // Event;Feb2004, p5
Reports that National Magazine Company's periodical "Cosmogirl" has signed as media partner of teenage show Sistastyle organized by Style Group. Target audience of the show; Exhibitors at the show; Activities at the show.
- Grice grabs top IPC events job. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p11
Reports that Stephanie Grice has joined IPC Media as its first director of exhibitions and events. Reasons behind Grice's decision to quit her job at the National Magazine Co.; Special events under IPC: Motivation behind the appointment of Grice at IPC.
- Cosmo Show gets big spend. // Marketing Event;May97, p8
Reports that the National Magazine Company has increased its expenditures for the 1997 Cosmopolitan Show.
- NatMags to unveil Zest for Men title. Griffiths, Anna // Campaign (UK);05/15/98, Issue 20, p4
Focuses on the launching of a health and fitness title, Zest for Men, by the National Magazine Company. Details on the audience which will be targeted by the magazine; Aims of the magazine; Comments from editor of the magazine, Paul Colbert.
- NatMags to launch first online venture with UK.women.com. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign;06/23/2000, Issue 25, p8
Announces that National Magazine Co. has launched a Great Britain version of the United States portal women.com called Uk.women.com.
- Esquire to reveal a sophisticated new look with June issue. // Campaign;5/4/2001, Issue 18, p3
Reports the retention of market positioning for Esquire magazine by the National Magazine Company in Great Britain. Features of the magazine; Decrease of the circulation of the magazine.
- The National Magazine Company... // Campaign;12/19/97, Issue 51, p18
Focuses on the National Magazine Co.'s plan to increase the number of published issues of `Esquire,' `House Beautiful' and `Zest.'