Engineers recruit Tomorrow's World
- Television. Billen, Andrew // New Statesman;08/15/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4347, p43
Reviews the television program `Tomorrow's World' shown by British Broadcasting Corp.
- Look back in wonder. Jones, Glyn // New Scientist;10/26/91, Vol. 132 Issue 1792, p58
Reviews the television program 'Tomorrow's World,' produced by the British Broadcasting Corp.
- Television. Diamond, John // New Statesman & Society;06/14/96, Vol. 125 Issue 4288, p40
Reviews the television programs `Tomorrow's World,' `Coronation Street' and `Docs on the Box.'
- Particleboard story to be told on national TV. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb95, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p12
Reports that Five Star Productions has announced that representatives from the Particleboard/MDF Institute will appear on the television series, `Today's Environment.' Information on the television series.
- Montenegro: Barbarians At the Gate. Ramusovic, Aida // Transitions Online;12/6/2004, pN.PAG
Reports on the riot that occurred in front of a television network building in Montenegro as a result of the protest conducted by football club Buducnost against the first television show on homosexuality in the country as of December 6, 2004. Comment made by magazine editor Atila Kovac on the...
- Sandi Hatch picked as `Wimzie's House' agent. // Playthings;Dec97, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p44
States that Sandi Hatch & Associates were named the Canadian licensing agent for the kids show `Wimzie's House.' Information on the show.
- Fighting back. // People;8/29/94, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p95
Profiles Eddie Matos, a former drug dealer from Queens, N.Y., who was shot and paralyzed in 1990 and subsequently formed the group People Opening the World's Eyes to Reality (P.O.W.E.R.) which visits local high schools and warns students about the dangers of guns and drugs. HBO's presentation...
- Drescher disser. Fleming, Michael // Variety;9/5/94, Vol. 356 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the grassroot group called `Viewers Against the Nanny' organized by cable installer Karl Jeterholm against CBS Inc.'s sitcom entitled `The Nanny,' starring Fran Drescher.
- BBC `Tomorrow': 10 years & Beyond. Woods, Mark // Variety;08/25/97, Vol. 368 Issue 3, p36
Announces the ten-year pact inked by the British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) with Beyond for the Australian distributor to exclusively oversee the international distribution of BBC's flagship science and technology show `Tomorrow's World.'