- Bae Bien-U. Goodman, Jonathan // ArtAsiaPacific;2001, Issue 32, p95
Reviews the photography exhibition `Spirit/Life-force,' featuring the works of Bae Bien-U, at the Ise Foundation in New York City.
- Perpetual Fun Promise. BURNEY, TERESA // Builder: The Magazine of the National Association of Home Builde;Oct2013, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p41
The article presents The Villages near Ocala, Florida and the evidence for its success. These include its consistent ranking as the top selling master plan in the U.S. by Metrostudy, Metrostudy's forecast that it will have 3,944 new-home sales in 2014 and its delivery of 1,500 lots in the 12...
- ALBERT WHARF ALL SHIP-SHAPE FOR PTARMIGAN. // Estates Gazette;3/28/2015, Issue 821, p31
The article reports the move by the London borough of Hammersmith & Fulham as of late March 2015 to approve the plans by Ptarmigan Land to redevelop the Albert Wharf near Wandsworth Bridge, SW6, in London, England.
- Wadding into Staten Island's waterfront. SOLOMONT, E. B. // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Sep2015, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p114
The article reports on the housing developments at North Sore waterfront communities in Staten Island, New York City fueled by a convergence of massive retail and commercial development projects, and the top developers in the island based on plans filed between January 1 and July 31, 2015.
- Cornubia Precinct Development. Duke, Dave // Civil Engineering (10212000);Jul2014, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p51
The article focuses on the Cornubia Precinct Development. project located in the Northern Corridor of Durban, South Africa. The project is a mega-infrastructure greenfields initiative in KwaZulu-Natal. The Cornubia project area has a potential to yield 25 000 residential units and will be...
- 25 MOST COLLECTIBLE MIDCAREER ARTISTS. BRYANT, ERIC // Blouin Art + Auction;Sep2015, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p86
The article offers brief information on career development and works of several artists including Bae Bien-U, Monika Baer and Valerie Belin. Topics include Bien-U's works depicting photographs of the pine forests in South Korea; Baer's exhibition with artist Paul McCarthy at the art gallery...
- Bae Bien-U's Photographs Resemble Korean Ink Painting. Yoon Seyoung // Koreana;Spring2010, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p66
The article presents information on the career development of Korean photographer Bae Bien-U and his artistic works. It states that he was fond of drawing pictures since his childhood and started photography while studying at Hongik University. It further reports on the exhibition of his...
- Another Korean gallery for Chelsea. Pollock, Lindsay // Art Newspaper;May2008, Vol. 17 Issue 191, p64
The article reports on the opening of the Gana Art Gallery, a Korean gallery, in Chelsea, New York City in March 2008. It notes that the inaugural exhibition in the gallery was by artist Bien-U Bae, whose lyrical photographs of pine trees brought him fame in South Korea. It cites that Ho-Jae...
- Coming together for Collinwood. Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p3
Reports the formation of a consortium composed of nonprofit organizations to redevelop brownfield sites in Collinwood neighborhood in Cleveland, Ohio. List of members of the consortium; Advantage of the logistical location of Collinwood site; Establishment of a revolving loan fund by the...