The Oracle Of Manitoba
- Consumers investing more in self-reliance. // Financial Planning;Jan1998, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p34
Reports on the study conducted by marketing research firm in Los Angeles Marketing Matrix concerning investors, advisers and fund group leaders. Source of investor information; Role of financial planners and fund companies in the investment process.
- Hellish Clients. Vessenes, Katherine // Financial Planning;Apr2002, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p108
Offers pieces of advice for financial planner on handling clients. Screening of clients; Tips on negotiating with clients; Types of clients that should be terminated.
- Answers to Function Survey... // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1997, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p14
Presents the findings of a DALBAR Inc. survey concerning the rankings of investors who use a personal financial advisor. Functions value
- TEN YEARS AGO IN THE JOURNAL. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1997, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p15
Cites a Winter 1996 issue of the `Journal of Financial Planning,' which carried an article by Iowa State University professors profiling
- With financial advisors, remember to trust, but verify. Moore, Susan // Inside Tucson Business;9/7/2012, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p18
The article offers information on the importance of checking the background and credibility of financial advisors before investing money.
- Planners see growth appetite bounce. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;5/23/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the increased demand for growth assets amongst financial planners and investors in Australia in 2013.
- Margin Called. Simonoff, Evan // Financial Planning;Nov98, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p13
Focuses on the retail investors who are trying to meet margin calls. Challenges to be faced by investors who are trying to meet margin calls; Warnings offered by financial advisers to investors.
- Advisers need to engage young dissatisfied investors. Tsanadis, Andrew // Money Management;12/1/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p10
The article reports on the significance for the financial advisers to get involved with the young dissatisfied investors in Australia.
- Don't Look Back. Trittin, Dennis // Financial Planning;Jul2002, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p55
Recommends an investment approach to investors. Pitfall of basing an investment strategy on historical pattern; Economic status of the market from the first quarter of 2000 to the end of the fourth quarter in 2001; Investment suggestion that financial planners can give to their clients.