The Better Half
- Czech Q4 growth revised lower. // Regional Today;4/2/2014, p2
The article reports on the economic growth indicators in Czech Republic from the Czech Statistical Office indicating slight economic forecasts in the fourth quarter of 2013 wherein gross domestic production (GDP) only rose 1.8% on a quarter-to-quarter basis.
- BRIDGING GLOBAL GAPS. O′Connor, Cólín // New Presence: The Prague Journal of Central European Affairs;Winter2003, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p26
Reports on the gist of the latest Forum 2000 conference about the economic condition in Czech Republic. Assessment of the gross domestic products; Contributions of agriculture industry to economic development; Status of the multinational companies operating in the country.
- C/A Moves Deeper Into The Red. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p6
The article presents an economic outlook for Czech Republic as of March 2011. It highlights the anticipation that the account deficit of the country will widen to 3.8% of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2011. Moreover, the country's friendly tax regime, effective judicial process and good...
- Assessment and recommendations. // OECD Economic Surveys: Czech Republic;Jan2000, Vol. 2000 Issue 4, p9
Discusses an economic risk assessment of Czech Republic and recommendations to address the problems. Implications of economic growth for infrastructure; Privatization of both the banking sector and a number of state-controlled firms; Factors that lead to the slowdown in gross domestic product...
- Stable Growth of the Czech Economy. Czesany, Slavoj // Czech Business & Trade;2003, Issue 11/12, p6
Points out that the rate of economic growth in the Czech Republic has more or less stabilized at slightly above 2 percent. Changes in the different aspects of the creation and use of the gross domestic product due to changes in internal and external conditions; Acceleration in growth of the...
- Progress in Approximation to Most Developed European Countries. Dubsk�, Drahomira // Czech Business & Trade;2008, Issue 01/02, p5
The article offers information about the economic development of the Czech Republic. It states that consumer prices have been growing slowly due to strengthening Czech koruna exchange rate. It indicates the positive influence of structural changes in companies which increased profit, gross...
- Economic and Monetary Developments. // Czech Business & Trade;2008, Issue 07/08, p5
The article reports on the positive growth of the Czech economy in 2007. There was a rise in the demand for labour in 2007 and early 2008 and made the right conditions for employment. Economic forecasts including inflation changes, gross domestic product (GDP), and consumer price inflation for...
- Foreign Investors Acquire Mainly New Tangible Assets in the Czech Republic. // Czech Business & Trade;2007, Issue 3/4, p7
The article presents an overview of the economic condition in the Czech Republic within 1995 to 2004. During these years, the economy grew faster nominally on average than investment expenditures. Gross domestic product (GDP) in current prices has increased by 7.4% annually on average during...
- Weakness Temporary. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/4/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 48, p14
Reports on the state of the market-economy in the Czech Republic as of April 5, 2005. State of the national currency movement; Possibility of a strong GDP growth; Factors affecting the Czech economy's robust performance.