Maybank Makes Its Move
- 'Buy' Maybank '12. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 34, p5
Focuses on the condition of the Malayan Banking as of December 2002. Level of the non-performing loan ratio; Total assets of the bank; Upgrade made by the Standard & Poor's on the long-term senior credit rating of the bank.
- Maybank Treats fair starts today. // Malay Mail;7/5/2012, p22
The article offers information on the Maybank TreatsFair 2012 one-stop instant redemption event for cardmembers at Mid Valley Megamall in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on July 5, 2012.
- Malaysia: Takaful operators urged to seize potential in ASEAN. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;May2015, p21
The article discusses the Minister in the Prime Minister's Department, Datuk Seri Abdul Wahid Omar's urge to the Malaysian corporates including Takaful operators to fully utilize the Malaysia's chairmanship of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
- Maybank's pre-tax proft rises. // Malay Mail;11/9/2012, Special section p19
The article reports on the increased pre-tax profits posted by Malayan Banking Bhd (Maybank) for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012, reaching a total of 2.02 billion Malaysian ringgit.
- SWOT Analysis. // Malayan Banking Berhad SWOT Analysis;Apr2011, p1
A business analysis of Malayan Banking Berhad, a company in Malaysia engaged in banking and financial services, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced. Strengths include its dominant market position in Malaysia and the Asia Pacific region....
- SWOT ANALYSIS. // Malayan Banking Berhad SWOT Analysis;Feb2012, p5
A business analysis of Malayan Banking Berhad, the largest financial services group in Malaysia, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include a dynamic market position in Malaysia. Weaknesses include weakening cost...
- Maybank to Acquire 56% Stake in Bank Internasional Indonesia. // EmergingMarketsNOW;3/26/2008, p3
The article reports on the plan by Malayan Banking Bhd (Maybank) to acquire a stake in PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk (BII). Maybank will acquire a 55.7 percent stake in BII, Indonesia's sixth largest bank held by Singapore state investment company Temasek Holdings and Kookmin Bank, for USD...
- SWOT Analysis. // Malayan Banking Berhad SWOT Analysis;Dec2009, p1
A profile of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia-based Malayan Banking Berhad, commonly known as the Maybank group is engaged in a range of banking and financial services, is presented. An overview of the company's operations and financial performance is given, along with key facts including contact...
- SWOT Analysis. // Malayan Banking Berhad SWOT Analysis;Mar2010, p1
A profile of Malayan Banking Bhd, a banking group based in Malaysia, is presented. An overview of the company's operations is given, along with key facts including its business location, contact details, number of employees and revenues. An analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses,...