Hot Dog Expert Discovers Oil
- IDT CEO/founder passes torch to son Samuel. Zanki, Tom // njbiz;12/9/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p2
The article announces the resignation of IDT Corp. founder and chief executive officer (CEO) Howard Jonas effective December 31, 2013.
- Calling On IDT's CEO. // Inter@ctive Week;11/09/98, Vol. 5 Issue 44, p12
Interviews Howard Jonas, founder and chief executive officer of IDT Corp. Definition of profitability; Predictions on the future of the World Wide Web; Views on the impact of the Internet to the world.
- NJ biz. // Business News New Jersey;04/13/98, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p2
Offers business news in New Jersey. Comment from Howard Jonas of IDT regarding its purchase of InterExchange; New Jersey companies which experienced an increase in their stock prices; Information on the acquisition of the Cherry Hill Industrial Park by First Industrial Realty Trust.
- CRAZY? OR CRAZY LIKE A FOX? Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;8/30/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 35/36, p1
The article reports on the latest schemes of entrepreneur and founder of IDT Corp., Howard Jonas. Jonas' IDT Corp. was a pioneer in lowering down the cost of long distance calls. Jonas intends to challenge world's petroleum states by figuring out how to unearth billions of barrels of shale oil...
- Montenegro's first offshore contract expected by yrend, minister says. // Energy Today (Hungary);01/07/2013, p4
The article reports that the first contracts with investors interested in exploration and production of oil and gas in Montenegro's offshore area will be signed by the end of 2013.
- Greece plans oil search invite in second half, official says. // Energy Today (Hungary);2/14/2014, p5
The article announces that Hellenic Hydrocarbons Management Company SA, a Greece-owned agency focused on gas and oil exploration, plans to get investors to conduct exploration in the Ionian Sea for the second half of 2014.
- IDT to deploy Wi-Fi service using VoIP. // RCR Wireless News;4/26/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p9
Deals with the decision of IDT Corp. to deploy commercial Wi-Fi phone service in the U.S. using Net2Phone's voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) platform for routing calls. Information on the initial installation of the service; Comments from Howard Jonas, chairman of IDT, on the partnership of...
- The Wrong Growth Plan Can Be Dangerous. Daks, Martin C. // njbiz;9/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p5
The article focuses on the financial condition of the company IDT Corp. In order to express confidence in the firm, IDT chairman Howard Jonas said he will receive his base compensation of about $750,000 a year in IDT stock instead of cash from 2009 through 2011. The decision would help in...
- How IDT Hopes to Upend the Phone Biz. Lee, Jeanne // Fortune;11/9/1998, Vol. 138 Issue 9, p284
Focuses on Hackensack, New Jersey-based international long-distance carrier IDT and its founder, Howard Jonas. Jonas' entry into the telecommunication industry through the international callback business; IDT's provision of Internet-access and lease of network capability to other phone...