- The Entrepreneurial Elites of Latin America. Cardoso, Fernando Henrique // Studies in Comparative International Development;Oct1966, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p148
Examines the entrepreneurial elites in the Latin American region. Information on the entrepreneurial elites during the formative period of the national states; Details on the entrepreneurial elites of rural origin and non-elitist industrial group; Entrepreneurial elites of the trading and...
- POOR LITTLE RICH FOLK. Costello, Brid // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/14/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 9, p25
Reports that France's richest business people are getting poorer.
- A rich responsibility. Harper, Ian // BRW;5/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p108
Describes people's perceptions of rich business people in Australia. Differences in people's views on rich people from the business sector and those from other sectors of the society; Wealth as an object of scorn; Reasons for the public fascination with the wealthy.
- Dropouts. Gregory, Elizabeth // Forbes Asia;10/15/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 17, p70
A list of the entrepreneurs who were in the Forbes 400 list of wealthiest Americans in 2006, but were unable to make it to the 2007 list is presented which includes Mary Anselmo, William Boyd and David Duffield.
- 26 million millionaires. // BRW;5/23/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p150
Surveys the rich people in the world.
- All over-50s need independent advice. Watson, James // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);10/29/2012, p32
The author stresses the need for adults over 50 years of age in Great Britain to seek financial advice. He nulls the belief that financial advice is a privilege reserved for wealthy, business people with expansive portfolios. He argues that older people need to be reminded about the importance...
- THAILAND'S 40 RICHEST. Nam, Suzanne // Forbes Asia;Sep2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p66
The article presents information on 40 richest people of Thailand. Some of them include Wit Viriyaprapaikit, Prateep Tangmatitham, Roongroj Saengsastra and Chamroon Chinthammit. It is stated that son of an Indian entrepreneur Aloke Lohia, is a newly minted billionaire and has jumped 13 notches...
- Brazzil Mag. // Brazzil Mag;3/1/2010, p1
The article reports that with fortunes greater than a billion dollars, 36 Latin Americans figure in the Forbes list. It is stated that Mexican Carlos Slim's accumulated fortune this year reaches 53,5 billion dollars. It is mentioned that there are a total of 18 Brazilians that integrate the...
- $21 MILLION: BEN TILLEY 39. // BRW;9/15/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p115
Profiles Ben Tilley, owner of wine-broking firm Heritage Fine Wines in Sydney, New South Wales. Career background; Total assets; Recognition of Tilley as one of the Australia's top 40 rich young people; Estimation of the personal investments.