- Chase finds buyer for 30-site portfolio. Corfman, Thomas A. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/2/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p1
The article reports that a roughly 5.3-million-square-foot national real estate portfolio, including 300 S. Riverside Plaza in Chicago, Illinois, is being bought by a fund managed by Toronto's Brookfield Asset Management Inc. from JP Morgan Chase & Co. The package which includes more than 30...
- Analysts raise 2011 oil price forecasts. MIRZA, ADAL // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/3/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 22, p13
The article presents oil price forecasts for 2011. It has been stated that currently oil prices are stable, but major investment banks of the U.S. including JP Morgan, and Morgan Stanley have raised their 2011 forecasts for oil prices to 130 dollar a barrel. Most analysts say that the main...
- Munis Extend firmerTone lnto 11 Sessions. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;10/2/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33790, p2
The article focuses on the market of tax-exempt market of the U.S. and discusses its sales activity in 11 sessions. It informs that there is no selling pressure due to supply worth of 2.5 billion U.S. dollar from one issuer and launching of unemployment compensation bonds worth of 1.1 billion...
- CBRE to Lease, Manage Major Houston Commercial Complex. // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;2/6/2012, p10
The article reports on the selection of CBRE Group Inc. as property management and leasing agent of J.P. Morgan Asset Management for Houston Center, a class-A, four-building commercial complex in downtown Houston, Texas.
- Banks risk 35% losses from property. Parr, Lauren // EuroProperty;11/17/2008, p22
The article reports on the impact of the banks' increased exposure to commercial property in Europe. According to a note by JP Morgan's European bank analyst team, it would result to 35% losses among the banks. Specialist lenders cited with the highest exposure include Hypo Real Estate, Aareal...
- In commercial real estate, bigger isn't better -- and it isn't what's moving. BURD, JOSHUA // njbiz;9/28/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p1
The article reports on the decline in demand for spaces ranging from 400,000 to nearly 800,000 square feet, with smaller and midsized deals driving the commercial real estate business. David Knee from JLL refers to JP Morgan Chase's 571,000-square-foot facility off Exit 10 in Edison. It was...
- BANKS OF NEW YORK. // National Real Estate Investor;2015, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p4
A table is presented which lists status of banks in New York involved in commercial real estate (CRE) lending in terms of loans and loans value such as New York Community Bank, JP Morgan and Signature Bank as of November 1, 2015.
- JPM Chase to Move Tex. Workers. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;3/27/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 58, p20
This article reports that JPMorgan Chase & Co. will consolidate real estate to cut costs this year. The New York company said it will soon start vacating 200,000 square feet, half its leased office space, in the JPMorgan Chase Tower in Houston. Employees will move to JPMorgan Chase Center, which...
- JPM Buys $3.5B of Citi CRE. Landy, Heather // American Banker;8/11/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 123, p2
The article reports that bank J. P. Morgan Chase & Co. has purchased $3.5 billion worth of commercial real-estate loans from rival firm Citigroup Inc.