Miller Freeman in hard hat rumpus
- Cities attempt to keep pace with trade show industry. // Hotel & Motel Management;07/21/97, Vol. 212 Issue 13, p8
Cites the increase and expansion of convention centers in relation to the increase demand in trade show and exhibition industry. Estimated space of construction according to the Tradeshow Week periodical; Shows that requires large venues; Completed exhibition industry projects.
- ELSEWHERE AT E3. // Event Marketer Magazine;Jun2013, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p23
The article features Tecmo's 100-foot-by-30-foot exhibit space which used a traffic flow design that maximizes square footage and connected the company's games with attendees at the 2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo.
- Waste Not. // Expo Magazine;Jan2010, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p21
The article focuses on exhibitor Joey Roth's construction of his summer 2009 New York International Gift Fair (NYIGF) booth from materials discarded during the set-up phase of the Fair.
- And Now, A Word From Our Designer. Schneider, Neil // Contract;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p26
The article briefly discusses the design of "Contract" magazine's Connection Lounge at NeoConÂ® 2012, a project conceived by the firm IA Interior Architects.
- What's an Ideal Lighting and Booth Set-Up? Clark, Donald // Crafts Report;Jul2013, Vol. 39 Issue 447, p36
The article answers a reader's question about lighting and booth set-up for displaying crafts during shows and expositions, commenting on the importance of making a booth comfortable for the potential buyer, using a visually-interesting set-up to attract browsers, and incorporating large rugs.
- Untitled. // Design Week;10/16/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p4
The article focuses on Morey Smith's creation of the exhibition booth of Humanscale for the 2008 Orgatec exhibition held in Cologne, Germany on October 21-25, 2008. The booth will house floating graphic images, drawn from the company's 15-year history, which will be suspended high over the...
- STORY LINES. Rines, Simon // Marketing Week;4/6/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p57
Reports on exhibition strategies by live event specialists in Great Britain. Design of Millennium Dome zones by specialists, such as Imagination, Park Avenue, HP:ICM and Caribbean; Design of Ford's Journey Zone by Imagination; Design of the Body Zone by HP:ICM; Design of a yachtsman's show by...
- Creative Partnership styles Unilever show. // Design Week;8/29/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p4
Reports that design consulting firm Creative Partnership Marketing has designed the year 2002 Unilever Series exhibition at the Tate Modern art gallery in Great Britain. Details of the design work performed by Creative Partnership Marketing for consumer products firm Unilever.
- Hekman and Howard Miller Go Home with NFDA Attendees. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Dec2014, pB7
The article reports on the furniture featured by Hekman/Howard Miller in its booth display at the National Funeral Directors Association Convention, which were purchased by Bobby R. Thurman of Nelson Funeral Service Inc. and Mike Mims of Cherokee Casket.