Seagram targets youth in Turkey
- Selling Time stock. // Crain's New York Business;10/13/97, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p50
Reports on Seagram Corporation plans to sell its remaining stock in Time Warner Incorporated. Reasons for Seagram decision.
- Next Absolut: Mandarin. Howard, Theresa; Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;04/05/99, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p5
Introduces an orange-flavored vodka from Seagram Americas company. Price of the product; Projected sales of the company.
- Seagram in search for shop to handle ...2m Morgan's task. Hall, Emma // Campaign;09/25/98, Issue 39, p1
Reports that the Seagram company is reviewing its Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum advertising account. Reference to the number of advertising agencies, including Partners BDDH, Mother and Wieden and Kennedy company, that have been approached to handle the account; View that the company wants a new...
- Seagram buying back more shares. // Electronic Media;09/29/97, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p52
Reports that the Seagram Company of Montreal, Canada renewed its share repurchase program. Details on the company's plans; Information on Seagram's repurchasing of its stock in fiscal 1997.
- Seagram shuffles beer portfolio to gain more mass... Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;04/21/97, Vol. 38 Issue 16, p12
Reports that Seagram Beverage plans to restage Devil Mountain craft brews by offering advertisements geared toward a lifestyle pitch. Information on the company and its promotion of beer; Description of some of the proposed advertisements.
- Seagram launches Chivas single malt line extension. // Brandweek;04/14/97, Vol. 38 Issue 15, p5
Reports on Seagram Americas' plans to introduce the Chivas Brothers The Century of Malts single malt whiskeys.
- Seagram gin on radio. Merrill, Cristina // Brandweek;10/14/96, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p12
Reports on Seagram Beverage's radio campaign for its Lime Twist Gin. Cost of the campaign; Advantage of radio advertising according to Interep Radio Store business development president Stewart Yaguda.
- Tropicana in herc link. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;10/27/97, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p3
States that Seagram's Tropicana Dole Beverages will tie with the January video launch of `Hercules & Xena: The Animated Movie.' Details on the Tropicana Burster line; Information on the rebate being offered by Tropicana on the video based on the syndicated live action characters from `Hercules,...
- Seagram: Breaking into new territory. // Beverage Industry;Jul96, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p23
Features beverage company, Seagram Co. Ltd. Aligning of the company's planning and budgeting cycles; Agreement with Grolsch N.V. to be the exclusive importer of Grolsch beer in the United States; Lifting of self-imposed industry ban on television advertising.
- Seagram: Ginseng brew. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;05/12/97, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p7
Reports on the launch of Seng Supreme, a ginseng and guarana based refresher, by Seagram Beverage. Initial flavors of the refresher; Efforts of Seagram to excel in the specialty beer market.