Cadbury visitors taken to heaven
- Confectionery sales up at Cadbury. // Candy Industry;Oct94, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the increase in confectionery sales of the company Cadbury Schweppes for the first half of 1994. Company's increase in export sales from the United Kingdom.
- Cadbury invests in Russia. // Candy Industry;Jun95, Vol. 160 Issue 6, p9
Reports that Cadbury Schweppes has invested in Russia. Start of construction of a chocolate confectionery factory in Chudovo; Expected number of employees needed.
- Cadbury-Stani opens new plant. // Candy Industry;Aug95, Vol. 160 Issue 8, p11
Reports that the Argentine subsidiary of Cadbury Schweppes, Cadbury-Stani, has begun production of chocolates at a facility built in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Cost of facility; Countries to be supplied.
- Cadbury Schweppes to build in Poland. // Candy Industry;Oct93, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p12
Reports on Cadbury Schweppes Plc's construction of a chocolate and sugar confectionery factory in Wroclaw, Poland. Inauguration of the 20-million-pound factory on 1995; Reason for having a manufacturing facility in Poland.
- Cadbury nabs NANTUCKET. Bruss, Jill // Beverage Industry;Apr2002, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p8
Reports the inclusion of the Nantucket Nectars products to join the ranks of non-carbonated products of the Cadbury Schweppes company in the U.S. Issues concerning the sale of Nantucket Nectars; Development of the non-carbonated business; Revenue of the company.
- Diagramming the next steps in the Cadbury shuffle of '93. Prince, Greg W. // Beverage World;9/30/94, Vol. 112 Issue 1550, p8
Discusses the marketing strategies of Cadbury Schweppes. Acquisition of beverage companies; Cadbury's position in the U.S. market; Synergism between Cadbury companies; Personnel management decisions; Predictions from beverage experts.
- Addison EspaÃ±a helps Pink Fish take on Red Bull. Clayton, Richard // Design Week;10/10/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p7
Reports on the creation of packaging for Cadbury Schweppes energy brand Pink Fish by Addison EspaÃ±a company in Spain. Competition of the product with Red Bull brand; Design of name and identity for Pink Fish; Similarity of the taste of Pink Fish with Red Bull; Pack design for a flavor...
- Schweppes kicks off global agency search. Yates, Karen // Campaign;04/24/98, Issue 17, p2
States that in an attempt to give its Schweppes soft drinks brands a more consistent worldwide image, Cadbury Schweppes has started to contact advertising agencies. Reference to Elaine Hindel, vice president of global marketing of Schweppes; Details on the campaign that was created by Saatchis...
- `Oasis' test yields new Country Time. // Adweek Western Edition;3/7/94, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the plans of Cadbury Schweppes to launch Oasis, a lemonade lime beverage. Successful summer tests; Incorporating the launching with the restaging of Country Time lines.
- HIT OR MISS? // PRWeek (London);4/16/2010, p2
The article reports on the move by Cadbury to outline plans to launch a chain of high-street cafÃ©s.