- COUPE SET TO CUT A DASH. // Professional Engineering;09/19/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p12
Reports on the launch of the automobile MG X80 by the company MG Rover at an auto show in Frankfurt, Germany. Information on the design and structure of the car; Appraisal of the suspension, breaking system and engine capacity of the car.
- Outstanding, but overshadowed. Ostle, Dorothee; Ciferre, Luca; De Saint-Seine, Sylviane; Wright, Chris; Weernink, Wim Oude; Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News Europe;9/24/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p20
Highlights the Frankfurt automobile show in Germany held on September 11, 2001. Introduction of the Jaguar R-Coupe concept car; Description of several concept cars that debuted at the show; Plan of MG Rover to launch a V-8 sedan and station wagon.
- a new twist on attention grabbing. Glover, Maurice // Automotive Engineer;Apr2002, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p14
Describes several automobiles exhibited at the 72nd International Motor Show in Geneva, Switzerland in 2002. Sports car developed jointly by Porsche and Volkswagen; Features of the diesel engine vehicle Phaeton from Volkswagen; Information on the touring car from MG Rover.
- The importance of being English. // AutoWeek;10/26/98, Vol. 48 Issue 44, p2
Presents news and events in the automobile industry in Great Britain. Includes sports cars to be featured at the Birmingham Motor Show scheduled for October 21, 1998 to November 1, 1998; Temple of VTEC Web site; Ford and Rover's threat to move car production away from Britain.
- OFF-ROAD BLUES. Rines, Simon // Marketing Week;12/7/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p53
Highlights the commercial success of the British International Motor Show 2000, despite observations on the low standard of exhibits. Estimated volume of visitors; Number of exhibitors; Failure of the MG Rover Group to participate in the event; Design of the display of Ford Motor Co.; Exhibit...
- Going down a storm. Adcock, Ian // Interior Motives;Feb/Apr2004, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p22
Describes the concept car Land Rover Range Stormer, exhibited at the 2004 Detroit Motor Show. Interior features; Themes considered for its design; Materials used.
- Rover to spend $3 billion on new products, plant capacity. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;3/20/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5596, p4
Reports on Rover group's plans to invest $3 billion on product development and manufacture. Plans to double production capacity by the year 2000; Possible termination of the use of platforms of former partner Honda Motor Corporation.
- Rover ponders return of MG. Wendt, Ed // Automotive News;4/4/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5493, p8
Reports on Rover Group's plans to return the MG sports car to volume production. Launching of Rover 600; Negotiations with engineering firm Mayflower Corp. to determine cost basis; Introduction of RV8 MG; United States and Canada as MG targets.
- Capacity crunch threatens Rover. Wright, Chris // Automotive Industries;Dec95, Vol. 175 Issue 12, p39
Reports that since the knot between Rover and Honda has untied, Rover, the British automaker need to find more engine building capacity. What they are trying to get away from; Countries they are considering set up in; More.