With a 'SoupÃ§on' of Love
- RESIDENTIAL CONFERENCE & CONCESSIONS: Xavier Univ. facility upgrades dining experience. // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p8
Reports the opening of the upgraded dining and multi-purpose facility at Xavier University in Cincinnati, Ohio. Expected increase in revenues; Food stations comprising the dining hall; Capacity of the food establishment.
- Inside the top 25: Xavier. // Sporting News;12/16/96, Vol. 220 Issue 51, p38
Reports on developments related to Xavier University's basketball team in Ohio. Xavier University's Musketeers victory over Cincinnati's Bearcats; Torraye Braggs and James Posey's contribution as defense players of the team; Reason why Xavier University's Musketeers lost for the first time...
- Mighty Musketeers. Anderson, Kelli // Sports Illustrated;01/13/97, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p84
Reports on the winning performance of the Xavier Musketeers basketball team. Teams that the college team has defeated, including those of Virginia Tech and Cincinnati; Xavier coach Skip Prosser; The outstanding players, including Lenny Brown and Gary Lumpkin.
- Xavier. // Sporting News;01/05/98, Vol. 222 Issue 1, p18
Focuses on the impressive performance of Xavier University's (Cincinnati, Ohio) basketball team in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's (NCAA) 1997-1998 season behind the dependable play of junior guards Lenny Brown and Gary Lumpkin.
- Xavier University School of Medicine To Change Name, Relocate. // India -- West;6/25/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 31, pB7
The article reports on the plan of Xavier University School of Medicine to change its name to Avalon University School of Medicine and relocate to Curacao island for the improvement of the quality and standard of education in Ohio.
- Catholic university in Ohio ends birth-control coverage. Simon, Stephanie // Ebn.benefitsnews.com;4/12/2012, p2
The article reports on the move of Xavier University, one of the oldest Roman Catholic colleges in the U.S., will end its birth-control coverage for Ohio employees starting July 2012.
- Year-round demand. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p56
Reports on the year-round demand for soups from students of universities and colleges in the U.S. Type of soups offered at Vanderbilt University; Favorite soups at Ashland University; Average daily soup consumption of students at Phillips Exeter Academy.
- More scratch varieties. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p96
Focuses on the soups and stews offered at colleges and universities by food service operators in the United States. Offerings at University of Northern Colorado; Availability of three kinds of soups at Oregon State University in Corvallis; Recipe for chicken noodle at Pennsylvania State University.
- Real Clients and Hard-Headed Reviews. Schick, Thomas A. // Public Relations Quarterly;Summer97, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p32
Describes the Public Relations (PR) Management course at Xavier University in Cincinnati, Ohio. PR management as a group project; Working with real clients; Outcomes of teamwork; Results and benefits of a team project.