- Seasonal foods. // Massage Magazine;Jul/Aug2004, Issue 110, p106
Focuses on seasonal foods that cleanse and build health for the body. Fruits; Vegetables; Herbs and seeds; Grains; Meat; Dairy products.
- 1,001 Bites. Greene, Elizabeth Vought; Cousineau, Ruth // Gourmet;Jul2001, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p98
Presents several Turkish vegetable recipes. Marinated Roasted Red Peppers; Spiced Mushrooms With Herbs; Feta and Walnut Phyllo Rolls.
- Living off milk abundance. Crosthwaite, Mia // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;May/Jun2012, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p35
The article offers tips and ideas about dairy products. It is said that cream can be used as a substitute for vegetable oil in most baking recipes. The procedures for making fromage blanc, cream cheese, sour cream and yogurt are detailed. A couple's experience of giving goat milk to their infant...
- HOW MUCH FOOD IS IN A SERVING? // World Almanac for Kids;1997, p111
Provides a table explaining how much food is in a serving, according to the food group categories of the food guide pyramid.
- TURKISH SOUR GRAPES. Dell'Aira, Ladi // Gourmet;May2007, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p66
The article spotlights the "termon," a traditional pudding made from mollases and grapes popular in the province of Rize in Turkey. The termon is commonly served by the Laz, a people from the Caucasus who live in northeastern Turkey to Georgia. The author describes how termon is prepared and...
- Hot Stuff in the Freezer. Cook, Julie // Dairy Field;May2001, Vol. 184 Issue 5, p20
Focuses on dairy-based frozen novelty foods. Factors driving the rise in sales of frozen novelties in the United States; Reliance of the frozen novelties business on innovation and newness to keep consumers coming back; Emergence of private-label frozen novelties; Top ten frozen novelties brands.
- New Product Review. // Dairy Foods;Dec2002, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p18
Presents various dairy products by different manufacturers in the U.S. Launch of the Cheerwine Swirl frozen dessert by Carolina Beverage Corp.; Varieties of the Lender's Cream Cheese by Aurora Foods Inc.; Introduction of the Andes Candies Ice Cream by Perry's Ice Cream Co.
- New Product Review. // Dairy Foods;Mar2003, Vol. 104 Issue 3, p14
Features several dairy products. Non-dairy frozen dessert from Perry's Ice Cream Co.; Sugar-free Fruit Ice Bars from HP Hood; Flavored buttered milk from Swiss Dairy Food AG. INSETS: INTERNATIONAL;Notworthy Introductions.
- Dairy and berry refresh as summer twofer. Denham, Janice // Collinsville Herald;7/10/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 55, pA10
The article suggests combining dairy products such as cheese and milk with berries or other fruits as refreshment for summer.