Gustavus College Introduces GustieWare
- College Intros Reusable Takeout Containers. // Food Management;Sep2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p20
The article reports on the move of Gustavus Adolphus College to use GustieWare, a reusable take-out containers for dining services in Saint Peter, Minnesota. According to the author, the container uses a composite material with a clear plastic snap-on lid which is microwaveable and can withstand...
- More health in store. // FoodService Director;5/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the sales growth of an a la carte market at Miami University in Ohio since the expansion of its food offering and seating area. Comments from Bill Moloney, director of student dining; Rise in its check average; Brand of health-oriented food available at the Greystone market.
- Library auction clears $60,000 for Gustavus Adolphus College. // Library Journal;6/15/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 11, p1170
Reports that librarian Hal Haeuser of Gustavus Adolphus College in Saint Peter, Minnesota, has revealed a small college fundraiser that combined a silent and live auction that took in $60,000 on one night.
- Storm-Struck College Reaches Market. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/20/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30503, p24
Reports that Gustavus Adolphus College, a small liberal-arts school in St. Peter, Minnesota, will sell tax-exempt bonds. Upgrade into the A-range by Moody's; Issuance of the bonds by the Minnesota Higher Education Facilities Authority; Devastation suffered by the college by a series of...
- The Day of the Dead. Wren, Linnea // Art & Christianity Enquiry Bulletin;Oct2001, Issue 28, p6
The article reviews the exhibition "Day of the Dead" held at the Schaefer Art Gallery at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter Minnesota.
- BEST OVERSEAS RESTAURANTS. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Apr2006, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p130
The article presents information on several restaurants. Atelier de Joel Robuchon in France offers an Ã la carte menu of degustation dishes. Chez Panisse in the U.S. does a different fixed-price menu every day of the week but Sunday. The methods used by chef Ferran AdriÃ of El Bulli in...
- news briefs. // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p11
This section offers news briefs related to food service in the U.S. Sodexo and Marine Stewardship Council-certified fisheries have collaborated to market 100% of contracted wild-caught seafood purchases in North America by 2015. Parkhurst Dining Services of Pittsburgh has introduced its Basics...
- STEAL THIS IDEA. Webb, Eric; Cantalupo, Salvatore; Ferner, Thomas; Coston, Lisette; DeHoog, Jennifer; Raboin, Stephanie; Klutts, Judy; Spelman, Julie; Coughlin, Gary // FoodService Director;1/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p18
The article offers foodservice tips from industry experts in the U.S. It cites the approach of Eric Webb of University of Wyoming to test the system of its food service before it officially opens at the start of the spring semester 2014. It notes the effort of Corporate Image Dining Services to...
- Clay Bodies by Student Bodies. Myers, Donald; Peterson, Lois // Ceramics Monthly;Nov2006, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p35
The article reports on the fourth iteration of the recurring exhibition Clay Bodies by Student Bodies, hosted by the Hillstrom Museum of Art at Gustavus Adolphus College in Saint Peter, Minnesota. The exhibition serves to recognize the emerging work of clay artists during their student years....