Bidding on Baked Goods
- 2015 Zoo Brew b Wine, Too. // Business People;Oct2015, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p71
The article provides several photographs highlighting the 2015 Zoo Brew & Wine, Too zoo fundraising event held on August 21, 2015 at the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- OUTSTANDING SCHOOLS. // Business People;Mar2013 Supplement This is Fort Wayne, p10
The article presents some of the outstanding schools found in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The East Allen County School Corp. (EACS) is one of the largest public school districts in Indiana provides students from pre-school through high school with services that impact their educational, physical and...
- Is Your Server Safe? Minkel, Walter // School Library Journal;Nov2001, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p25
Reports on the computer virus that infected several Web servers at libraries of the Fort Wayne Community Schools in Indiana. Effect of the virus on the system; Concerns of librarians on the matter; Preventive recommendations for school or public libraries.
- Turning 50. // Dairy Field;Jul2000, Vol. 183 Issue 7, p77
No abstract available.
- STAND-OUT EDUCATION. // Business People;Mar2011 Supplement, p8
The article offers information on education options in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The East Allen Country Schools include one preschool learning center, eight elementary schools, one intermediate school, two middle schools, three junior/senior high schools and two high schools. On the other hand, the...
- Innovation, Collaboration Earn Parkview National Award. Boen, Jennifer L. // Business People;Oct2011, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p18
The article narrates how the Integrated Community Nursing Program of health care provider Parkview Health System in Indiana received the American Hospital Association (AHA) NOVA Award last July 2011. It explains how the program found ways of helping children with no access to health care in the...
- The Power of Giving. Davis, Tammy // Business People;Feb2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p98
The article narrates how United Way of Allen County in Fort Wayne, Indiana can turn a 1 U.S.-dollar donation into 2 or 3 U.S. dollars through its Community Campaign. It says that the campaign is an annual fundraising effort to support services at 34 of United Way's partner agencies and its own...
- CUTTING-EDGE ACADEMIC SUPPORT. Brewer, Natalie // Business People;Apr2014, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p28
An interview is presented with Fort Wayne Community Schools (FWCS) Curriculum Services Director Natalie Brewer in Indiana. She discusses topics on the services provided by the curriculum services department, the evolution of her role in education, and the current myths in school curriculum such...
- Skilled Student Creates Mobile App for School. // Curriculum Review;Sep2012, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p3
The article reports that Chance McKibben, an eighth-grader at Blackhawk Middle School in Fort Wayne, Indiana, has created a free mobile app for the Fort Wayne Community Schools district.