CANADIAN COFFEE COMPANY MIGRATES TO U.S
- Chartwells to Open Tossed Unit at University of Miami. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;11/3/2014, p2
The article reports that Compass Group's Chartwells, one of the leading providers of catering and support services to schools in Great Britain, has signed a franchise agreement with the Tossed restaurant concept for its unit at the University of Miami in Florida.
- Compass' Chartwell's charts new course with web site. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p18
Reports that Chartwells, the college dining division of Compass Group USA, has unveiled an interactive web site at Southwest Texas State University. Features of the monthly online magazine `Menutainment'; Topics of the articles featured in `Nurture Our World'; Information on `Focus on Food.'
- class act. Rabat, Maria // Vegetarian Times;Aug2001, Issue 288, p13
Presents information on Terra Ve, a dining program developed by Chartwells Educational Dining Services which will be launched in several universities and colleges in the United States in August 2001. Description of the Terra Ve menus.
- Chartwells debuts showcase food court at Arkansas. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p20
Focuses on foodservice provider Chartwells Educational Dining Services' installation of a food court at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Commercial brands in place; Collaborative effort between Chartwells and the university; Part of the university's plan to increase social...
- Chartwells to manage eateries at three U of Houston campuses. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/21/98, Vol. 32 Issue 38, p40
Announces that Chartwells Educational Foodservices has received a seven-year contract to manage the food service operations for three campuses of the University of Houston. Partnership with Canteen Vending; Plan to donate a percentage of annual revenues to the university fund.
- Kiosks Boost Sates at High School. // Food Management;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the out-takes kiosk of Chartwells to serve students in East Grand Rapids (MI) High School in Michigan. It notes that the kiosks is designed to attract part of the lunch business in the open campus and to offer convenience to students in cafeteria lines. It points that the...
- FOR GROWING VEGETARIAN POPULATION: Compass firms up Terra Ve. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p32
Announces that Chartwells Educational Dining Services is launching its Terra Ve program in response to the growing requests for more vegetarian and vegan dishes among college and university students. Description of the program; Remarks from the corporate chef.
- AT UNIV. OF NEVADA-RENO: Liaison maintains vision of contract f/s program. Bond, Marian // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p42
Offers a look at the food service operation of Chartwells at the University of Nevada in Reno. Enhancements in the food service; Kinds of foods served; Remarks from the director of dining and conference services.
- THIRD SUNY IN PORTFOLIO: Chartwells adds Purchase. // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p16
Reports the start of the dining operations of Chartwells College & University Dining at Purchase College in Purchase, New York on July 1, 2002. Information on Purchase College; Benefit of the account to the business of Chartwells; Services to be provided by Chartwells at the campus.