USC's The Lot Marketplace Opens
- Customer services fail to impress. Wand, Richard // Revolution (14605953);May2008, p27
The article evaluates the Panasonic Viera TX-32LXD70 flatscreen television set from Panasonic.
- The 4K ecosystem: Are you ready? Leposa, Adam // Hotel Management (21582122);4/7/2014, Vol. 229 Issue 4, p20
The article offers brief information on the 4K TV, a high-definition television (TV).
- Greyhound chases business. // Travel Weekly (UK);6/15/2007, p22
The article reports on the upgrades made by coach company Greyhound Australia to its fleet. The operator will offer leather seats, Wireless-Fidelity Internet connection and flat-screen televisions. The coach operator is also in the process of upgrading its web site with more information on what...
- Piccadilly hotels bounce back from bankruptcy, update image. Keller, Ben // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/16/2013, Issue 324672, p8
The article focuses on the recovery of Piccadilly Inn Airport hotel in Fresno, California from bankruptcy. It states that the hotel was renamed to University Square Hotel since it has been purchased by Tran family on December 2012. Hotel coordinator Hoang Tran mentions that they are planning...
- TVs & Projectors. // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Mar2009, p74
The article presents questions and answers related to televisions and projectors, including suggested boxes with functionality such as tuners and recording for a front room, the quality of the Panasonic PTAX200 or the Themescene HD65 projectors, and clarification about which brand of flatscreen...
- Use of digital screens on the rise. SODER, CHUCK // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/13/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p4
The article presents information regarding the increasing trend of using digital screens in Ohio. It has been used in universities like the Northeast Ohio Medical University as a medium of communication with the students and big grocery store chains to communicate with retail customers. It is...
- Going Digital. // Tech Trader;Jun2010, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on the move of the different regions in Australia to switch over from analogue to digital television as part of the digital switchover program in the next three years. It notes that televisions will only be available in digital after the switchover. It offers tips to...
- The HD Revolution Is Coming. Prange, Stephanie // Home Media Retailing;9/11/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 37, p6
Comments on the adoption of high definition (HD) TV in the U.S. Findings of the "Gadgets & Gizmos" survey; Information on Toshiba devices that can convert DVD to near-HD quality playback; Remarks from Jim Bottoms of Understanding & Solutions on the factor that delays adoption of HD TV.
- STUDIOS ROUND-UP. // Televisual;Sep2011, p21
The article offers news briefs related to television (TV) in Great Britain including the hospital sets provided for the TV series "Misfits," the robbery of Ealing Studios' flat screen TVs due to the London riots, and appointment of Naomi Brand as head of client liaison of the Fountain Studios.