NEW ETHICAL ISSUES FOR RADIATION PROTECTION IN DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY
- Reaching consensus a stretch at packed workforce forum. // Nursing Review (1175-2904);Sep2011, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p2
The article looks at the Health Workforce New Zealand, an event that offers medical practice workshops in nursing, general practice, and pharmacy.
- NOTICE. // Journal of Medical Ethics;Mar2006, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p186
Announces the workshop to be held by the Institute of Medical Ethics, the British Medical Association and the Higher Education Academy Subject Centre for Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine on March 29, 2006 in London, England.
- Workshops on helping students learn medical ethics - brief report. Piryani, Rano Mal // Australasian Medical Journal;Nov2013, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p554
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the content of the two-half days workshop conducted for the preparation of the faculty for the implementation of medical ethics course.
- Autonomy, consent, and limiting healthcare costs. Graber, M. A.; Tansey, J. F. // Journal of Medical Ethics;Jul2005, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p424
While protection of autonomy is crucial to the practice of medicine, there is the persistent risk of a disconnect between the notion of self-determination and the need for a socially responsible medical system. An example of unbridled autonomy is the preferential use of costly medications...
- 1964 and all that Jazz. LLOYD, HELEN // Podiatry Review;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p25
The article offers information on the career development of the author who started working as a trainee in the Birkenhead Foot Hospital and now works in the Institute of Chiropodists from last 40 years. As mentioned, the author continuously changed his jobs for increasing his experience. He...
- Aspire Rewards Workshop Provides Business Insights. // Hearing Review;Apr2015, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p40
The article discusses the highlights of the 4th annual Aspire Business Development Workshop called "Navigating the Future" held in January 2015 in Orlando, Florida.
- Meeting Announcements. // Science & Engineering Ethics;Jan2004, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p198
Provides information on meetings and conferences concerning medical ethics from March to April 2004. International Bioethical Conference--The Ethics of Intellectual Property Rights and Patents in Poland; Teaching Research Ethics, Eleventh Annual Workshop in the U.S.
- What's Hot. // American Chiropractor;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p12
The article offers information on the learning program of physical therapy and chiropractic, hosted by Consultants of America.
- Where respect for autonomy is not the answer. Gillon, Raanan // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);1/4/1986, Vol. 292 Issue 6512, p48
Focuses on the autonomy of medical ethics in Great Britain. Categories of clinical circumstances; Delegation of decision making to doctors; List of moral determinants.