- Installations. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;06/21/99, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p23
Presents news items related to publishing companies in the United States as of June 21, 1999. Sale of Scitex Digital Printing's VersaMark Digital Book Printing System to Mazer Corp.; Order received by Cybergraphic from Asahi Shimbun; Farrukh Systems' installation of Page Pairer 2.0.
- Vendor agreements. // Editor & Publisher;07/04/98, Vol. 131 Issue 27, p26
Reports on agreements among business enterprises involved in newspaper publishing in the United States. Advanced Technical Solutions' sale of its AdVisor advertising system through agreement with its developer Northwood Publishing Systems Inc. and Foley Torregiani & Associates Inc.; Joint...
- Placing a Value On Custom Publishers. Fitzelle, Edward H. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;07/15/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p15
Elaborates methods of placing a value on custom publishers in the United States. Use of custom published newsletters and magazines as marketing tools for business enterprises; Comparison between custom publishers and traditional magazine publishers; Details on the standard valuation method of...
- Top publishing companies. // Adweek Midwest Edition;03/08/99, Vol. 40 Issue 10, Consumer Magazines p42
Presents a chart related to top 36 publishing companies ranked by advertising revenues in 1998 in the United States.
- 1stBooks Makes Money. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;1/14/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 2, p17
Provides information on 1stBooks.com, a print-on-demand and electronic book publisher and retailer, founded in 1996 in the United States. Increase in the company's revenues from 1997 to 2001; Estimated number of titles available in the 1stBooks retail Web site; Amount charged by 1stBooks to...
- Tin House Goes Solo. Kinsella, Bridget // Publishers Weekly;9/26/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 38, p17
Reports on the decision of Tin House Books/Bloomsbury to become independent as of September 2005.
- 2006 Fulfillment Service Bureau Survey. // Circulation Management;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p30
The article relates the specific findings of the 2006 annual Fulfillment Service Bureau Survey in the U.S. The number of total periodical titles handled by all the fulfillment vendors in the survey increased. Also, the number of publishers sending their business to fulfillment companies rose....
- Art Zimmer named as 2005 Crystal Ball winner. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);9/24/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p3
This article presents information on publisher Art Zimmer who will receive the 2005 Crystal Ball Award from Central New York Sales and Marketing Executives (SME). Presented each February since 1977, the award honors a local business executive who has improved his company through the use of sales...
- Publisher Scorecards Hardcover Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Features several publishers of books found in New York Times hardcover nonfiction list. Harpercollins company ruling the hardcover nonfiction list due to the six titles from Regan Books company imprint; Rank to the second place for Penguin Group USA Inc.; Random House company on the third position.