Digital Excellence Sale Is Off; No Word On Possibility of Future Sale
- EMC Corp. Sells Digital Excellence To Investment Group. // Educational Marketer;2/11/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the sale of Digital Excellence, a subsidiary of publisher EMC Corp., to The Anderson Group in January 2002.
- EMC. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/8/2015, pA02
The article reports on the presumption that computer data storage company EMC is not ready to make major acquisition, according to analysts.
- EMC Finds New Buyer For DEI, Will Focus Only On Publishing. // Educational Marketer;01/08/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p5
Focuses on the decision of EMC Corp. to enter into a letter of intent to sell the assets of its subsidiary Digital Excellence Inc. to the company Advanced Duplication Services.
- Dell acquires EMC thru $67B deal. // eGov Innovation;10/13/2015, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of computer data storage company EMC Corp. by computer company Dell Inc. under a definitive agreement in which EMC's VMware, a provider of cloud and virtualization software and services, will be maintained as a publicly-traded company.
- EMC 'bold move' coming? Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/6/2015, pA02
The article reports on the expectations for computer storage systems maker EMC to acquire a computer security company to hold off activist shareholders.
- A Week For Mega-Mergers. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/19/2015, pB02
5 Privately held Dell will buy data-storage giant
- Iomega Corp. to be sold for $213 mil. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/14/2008, Vol. 37 Issue 42, p7
The article reports that California-based Iomega Corp. has agreed to be purchased by EMC Corp. for about $213 million. Iomega, whose largest office is said to be in Roy, provides data storage and protection services. The deal is not expected to affect some 125 employees in its Roy office, the...
- Tax bill to kill EMC-Dell deal? Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/11/2015, pA02
The article reports on the taxes which will face by computer technology company Dell Inc. in its buyout of data storage company EMC Corp. due to the increase in value of its stake in software company VMware.
- MARY MORGAN V. H. BARRY CASH ET AL. // Delaware Journal of Corporate Law;2011, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p711
The article discusses a court case between the stock holder of Voyence Inc. and Voyence's acquirer EMC Corp. It states the Morgan's complaint about the Voyence directors failed to maximize stockholders value in the corporation's sale and hence breached their fiduciary duties. It further states...