Wiley Announces Online Alliance With Caliber; Strong Fiscal Results
- Wiley forms alliance with Dow Jones for an Internet... // Electronic Education Report;12/17/97, Vol. 4 Issue 24, p6
Informs the alliance forms by John Wiley & Sons with Dow Jones Interactive Publishing. How students can have access to Dow Jones and Wall Street Journal stories; Number to reach John Wiley & Sons; Cost of the annual subscriptions to the Wall STreet Journal Web site.
- John Wiley & sons and MGMA form strategic alliance. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Nov97, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p21
Focuses on the agreement between John Wiley and Sons Inc. and Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) to form a strategic alliance to develop and market financial software to group medical practices. Contents of the software.
- Wiley, LabBook Partner to Deliver Life Science Informatics Solutions. // Information Today;Jun2001, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p6
Focuses on a strategic alliance between life science informatics company LabBook, Inc. and publisher John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Goal of alliance to deliver enabling software and scientific content for researchers in a single unified desktop environment; Details of the alliance; View that the...
- TG Publishing and Wiley's e-book deal. // Research Information;Aug/Sep2007, Issue 31, p5
The article offers information on the publishing company TG Publishing. The firm is partnering with John Wiley & Sons Inc. to provide well-known technology book content online including their first publication Universal Command Guide for Operating Systems. According to TG Publishing senior vice...
- The list. Pollack, Kenan // U.S. News & World Report;9/12/94, Vol. 117 Issue 10, p94
Comments on new editions of Cliffs Notes study guides. `Beloved,' by Toni Morrison; `Farenheit 451' by Ray Bradbury; `I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings,' by Maya Angelou; `The Joy Luck Club,' by Amy Tan.
- Library connection development. Berry III, J.N. // Library Journal;9/1/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 14, p185
Discusses the publishing company John Wiley and Sons and how they have reorganized to push for more trade titles. Charles Ellis, new president and CEO; History of the company; Mission; Multilayered marketing; Doing business with librarians; More that can be done.
- Wiley's new look: A niche purchase, two divestitures. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/20/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 38, p8
Reports on John Wilsey & Sons' reallocation plans for its resources in its core businesses. Acquisition of the publishing division QED Information Services; Sale of its school publishing business in Canada and the primary school division of Jacaranda Wiley in Australia; Search for additional...
- Writing success story. DeNitto, Emily // Crain's New York Business;8/7/95, Vol. 11 Issue 32, p3
Focuses on John Wiley & Sons Inc. Attention to core business of book publishing; Cutting expenses; Use of latest technologies; Acquisition of 15 publishing businesses to enhance educational folio; Aiming for further progress; Problems abroad with copyright violations.
- Domestic earnings jump at Wiley in fiscal `93. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;8/23/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 34, p16
Reports on John Wiley & Sons' domestic operations income. Statistics; Theme of the annual report as marketing; Electronic publishing; Initiatives taken.