Metachronous multi-organ lesions in a jaundiced patient
- Radiology Case Quiz. Sethi, Sumer K. // Internet Journal of Radiology;2008, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p7
A quiz concerning the diagnosis of a female with jaundice and history of pica is provided.
- The ears have it. P.G.O'C. // Cortlandt Forum;03/25/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p153
Speculates on which site of the human anatomy jaundice is first detected at.
- First sign of jaundice. P.G.O'C. // Cortlandt Forum;10/25/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p107
Focuses on the possibility that jaundice can be detected under the frenum of the tongue in contrast to the suggestion that it first appears in the tympanic membrane or the sclera.
- Obstructive Jaundice with fever and eosinophilia. Inoue, Ken; Kanemasa, Hidetoshi; Inoue, Kaori; Matsumoto, Masafumi; Kajita, Yoshihiro; Mitsufuji, Shoji; Kataoka, Keisyo; Okanoue, Tokeshi; Yamada, Minoru; Uchikawa, Ryuichi; Tegoshi, Tatsuya; Arizono, Naoki // Gut;Nov2007, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p1542
A quiz concerning the diagnosis for jaundice in a patient with fever and eosinophilia is presented.
- Obstructive jaundice following a myocardial infarct. Khan, J. N.; Sanyal, R.; Paiian, A.; Ferrando, J.; Ment, J.; Roy-Choudhury, S. // Gut;Feb2008, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p180
A quiz concerning the diagnosis and management of obstructive jaundice is presented.
- Role of Subgroup Incompatibility in Newborn Jaundice Requiring Exchange Transfusion. Annagür, Ali; Altunhan, Hüseyin; Konak, Murat; Koç, Hasan; Örs, Rahmi // European Journal of General Medicine;2014 Supplement, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p66
We aimed to determine the role of exchange transfusion related complications, treatment, and etiology as well as subgroup incompatibility in patients subject to ET (exchange transfusion) due to newborn jaundice. 82 patients hospitalized due to newborn jaundice and exposed to exchange transfusion...
- Jaundice after repeated exposure to halothane: a further analysis of reports to the Committee on Safety of Medicines. Inman, William H.W.; Mushin, William W. // British Medical Journal;11/25/1978, Vol. 2 Issue 6150, p1455
Analyzes the data derived from reports of jaundice development after anesthesia with halothane. Interval in exposure of patients to halothane; Confirmation of relations between jaundice and halothane exposure; Consideration of circumstances before administration of halothane.
- Diagnosis of jaundice. Bouchier, Ian A.D. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);11/14/1981, Vol. 283 Issue 6302, p1282
Examines the diagnosis of jaundice. Classification of jaundice; Clinical examination of cholestasis; Identification of the causes of jaundice.
- ENDGAMES. Jones, Angus; Bull, Matthew; Vaidya, Bijay; Sedgwick, Philip; Pratsides, Luke A. E.; Nehme, Jean; Thursz, Mark R.; Goldin, Robert D. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;7/2/2011, Vol. 343 Issue 7813, p49
Several quizzes are presented including the management of phaeochromocytoma, the differential diagnosis of drug induced liver injury, and the likelihood ratio for a positive test result on screening a patient with depression.