- Highlights of this Issue â€¢ Dans ce numÃ©ro. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;5/23/2006, Vol. 174 Issue 11, p1541
Presents an introduction to a series of articles about medicine and medical practices published in the May 23, 2006 issue of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- Improving Health Care for Women Veterans. Meehan, Shirley // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Mar2006 Supplement 3, Vol. 21, pS1
A preface for the March 2006 issue of the "Journal of General Internal Medicine" is presented.
- EDITORIALS: Why Disclosure? de Vries, Raymond; Elliott, Carl // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Sep2006, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p1003
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by K. P. Weinfurt et al. on the financial interests of clinical researchers.
- The Society of Behavioral Medicine's "Great Debate": An Introduction. Stefanek, Michael E.; Jacobsen, Paul B.; Christensen, Alan J. // Annals of Behavioral Medicine;2006, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p83
The article discusses various reports published within the issue which explores the ineffectiveness of psychological interventions for distress in cancer patients.
- TO our READERS. Ebell, Mark H. // Journal of Family Practice;Oct2001, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p837
The article introduces various reports within the issue about family practice and family care including a research on the quality improvement approaches by family physicians, a study on the impact of family members on patient care, an investigation of the staffing in family practices.
- NEUTROPHILS AND CORONARY HEART DISEASE. J�remo, Petter // Indian Journal of Medical Sciences;Feb2007, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p67
The article discusses a research study published within the issue on the relationship between neutrophils and acute coronary syndromes.
- Preface. // Vojnosanitetski Pregled: Military Medical & Pharmaceutical Journ;Nov2008 Supplement, Vol. 65, p7
A preface for the November 2, 2008 issue of "Vojnosanitetski Pregled" is presented.
- Foreword. Lupi, Gianpiero A. // Military Medicine;Dec2007 Supplement, Vol. 172, p1
A foreword to the December 2007 issue of "Military Medicine" is presented.
- COMMUNICATION EFFECTIVENESS IN PUBLIC HEALTH: A SYMPOSIUM. Wise, Kurt // Journal of Health & Human Services Administration;Fall2005, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p156
Discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on assessing communications effectiveness in public health organizations and another on communication between public health agencies and their external stakeholders.
- Foreword. Fishman, Alfred P. // Current Medical Literature: Respiratory Medicine;2006, Vol. 20 Issue 3, pIV
This section presents an introduction to the articles featured in the August 2006 issue of 'Respiratory Medicine," including reviews of medical research.