Here endeth the lesson
- Is Exec Ed Facing EXTINCTION. Watkins, Michael // BizEd;Sep/Oct2002, p32
Reports on the state of business school executive programs in the U.S. Level of corporate training budget; Quality of executive education program; Design of leadership development initiatives.
- 'The Tragedy of Good Intentions.' Lataif, Louis E. // BizEd;Mar/Apr2002, p62
Reports on the challenges facing management education institutions in the U.S. Understanding of the benefits and risk of economic globalization; Increase in sensitivity to cultural and social issues concerning business students; Promotion of social responsibilities of investing companies.
- Chicago GSB presenta su Programa de Desarrollo Acelerado para ejecutivos. // Capital Humano;Dic2008, Vol. 21 Issue 227, p12
No abstract available.
- Forging business partnerships. // Finance Week;5/19/2003 Supplement, p4
Reports on the involvement of corporations in the courses at business schools in South Africa. Management training for the business sector; Organization of international business forum; Features of academic degree qualifications.
- SA business schools highly rated. // Finance Week;5/19/2003 Supplement, p3
Reports on the global competitiveness of business schools in South Africa. Quality of executive training programs; Curriculum design of the master of business administration degree; Academic and practical experiences of management leaders.
- Going the distance. // Finance Week;5/19/2003 Supplement, p6
Reports on the quality education of distance learning in South Africa. Formation of virtual study groups at business schools; Advantages of executive management training via the Internet; Public and private partnership for the availability of distance tuition.
- Foreign schools active in SA. // Finance Week;5/19/2003 Supplement, p12
Reports on the operation of foreign business schools in South Africa. Activity level within the management training market; Accreditation of teaching programs in compliance with international quality standards; Entrepreneurial focus of learning institutions.
- The oldest and the youngest. // Finance Week;5/19/2003 Supplement, p15
Reports on the operation of business schools in South Africa. Supplier of management training for business leaders; Factors influencing the success of corporate universities; Quality of academic degree programs.
- Different strokes for different folks. // Finance Week;5/19/2003 Supplement, p16
Reports on the differences in the executive training and educational approaches of business schools in South Africa. Holistic development of students at the Graduate School of Business at the University of Cape Town; Curriculum design at the University of Stellenbosch Business School; Range of...