LSE collaborates on degree
- PW settles. // Accountancy;Mar1998, Vol. 121 Issue 1255, p17
Reports on England-based London School of Economics and Political Science and Association of Corporate Treasurers' partnership in launching the Professional Masters Programme course that would allow flexible training for treasurers. Cost of the course.
- Tests of Time. BISOUX, TRICIA // BizEd;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p44
The article focuses on the collaboration of the New York University (NYU)'s Stern School of Business, HEC Paris, and the London School of Economics and Political Sciences to launch the TRIUM, an Executive Master in Business Administration (EMBA) program that integrates political, economics, and...
- TRAINING, EVENTS & WEBINARS. // Treasurer;May2015, p12
A calendar of events is presented which includes Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) Annual Conference 2015 to be held in Manchester (England) from 20-22 May, ACT Middle East Annual Dinner on 10 June, Dubai (UAE) and ACT Working Capital Conference on 15 September, London (England).
- Fellowship for John Finn, FCA. // Accountancy Ireland;Feb2004, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p40
Reports on the commissioning of John Finn as a Fellow of the Association of Corporate Treasurers in Great Britain. Outline of the criteria in assessing the suitability of a candidate for Fellowship.
- NEW ON THE WEB. // Treasurer;Oct2014, p11
The article lists details of technical updates and policy submissions available at the website www.treasurers.org, which include monthly report of European Association of Corporate Treasurers (EACT), and Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) webinar on "Repos â€“ too good to be true?".
- DIGITAL DEBATED AT CASH CONFERENCE. // Treasurer;Mar2014, p6
The article focuses on Great Britain Association of Corporate Treasurers' 9ACT's) 10th Annual Cash Management Conference that was held in February, 2014.
- The treasury profession. Lyle, Norman // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p36
Presents an overview of the Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) and treasury management. Role of the treasury profession in financial management; Duties and responsibilities of a treasurer; Background on ACT; ACT's educational program; ACT's promotion of activities for members and...
- TRAINING, EVENTS & WEBINARS. // Treasurer;May2014, p16
A calendar of events related to the Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) in Europe in 2014 is presented which includes the A-Z of corporate treasury training, ACT Europe Conference: where treasury minds meet, and ACT Annual Dinner.
- EDITOR'S LETTER. Percy, Sally // Treasurer;Dec2014/Jan2015, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented that includes The Association of Corporate Treasurer's role in developing treasury qualifications globally and an interview with Anglian Water's group treasurer, Jane Pilcher.