NTA winners announced
- Public services scoop awards for innovation. Crabb, Steve // People Management;4/6/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the training innovation awards given to public sector organizations at the Human Resource Development week conference in Wembley. Recipients of the awards; Objectives of the training innovation awards; Comments of the judges who participated in the event.
- On-the-Job Support Trainer. White, Paul // Training & Development (1839-8561);
The article announces the 2012 New Zealand Association for Training and Development (NZATD) Education Trust Learning and Development Awards in the category "On-the-Job Support Trainer" given to the training specialist Paul White for his outstanding performance in on the job training.
- NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN - TRAINING EXCELLENCE AWARDS. // Training & Development (1839-8561);Jun2014, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p6
The article reports that nominations are open for the 2014 Australian Institute of Training and Development (AITD) National Training Excellence Awards.
- Learning from the best. Lucadamo, Lisa; Cheney, Scott // Training & Development;Jul97, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p25
Describes the training practices of the US companies which were awarded the American Society for Training & Development's 1996 Best Practice Awards. Allstate Insurance Co.; California State Automobile Association; Pacific Gas & Electric; Swiss Bank Corporation & Trans-Cultural Relations. ...
- Spotlight onâ€¦. // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);7/23/2012, Vol. 112 Issue 4299, p5
An interview with Selina Baylis, nurse managers at Essex, England-based Pre-School Learning Alliance's Laindon Nursery, is presented on the topic about the Basildon Business Awards for Staff Training and Development.
- Daniel Bush wins Pfizer prize. // Poultry World;Dec2008, Vol. 162 Issue 12, p10
The article announces that Daniel Bush of Crown Chicken has received the Trainee of the Year award from Pfizer.
- L&D Practitioner of the Year. Lamb, Rustica // Training & Development (1839-8561);
The article announces the 2012 New Zealand Association for Training and Development (NZATD) Education Trust Learning and Development Awards in the category "L&D Practitioner of the Year" given to Rustica Lamb, Principal of the learning consultant company Bloom Recruiting People Pty Ltd.
- TRAINING AWARD. // Motor Transport;7/9/2009, p34
The article announces that Gist Ltd. has received Training Award of 2009 from "Motor Transport."
- TRAINING AWARD. // Motor Transport;7/10/2008, p35
The article announces that TNT NV has won the Training Award.