'Be Our Guest' Program Reveals Inner Workings of Successful Practices
- A Financial Planner Who's Beyond Numbers. Yip, Pamela // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2007 Supplement, p22
The article profiles financial planner Bill E. Carter, who owns Carter Financial Management and received the Financial Planning Association's 2006 P. Kemp Fain Jr. Award in October 2006. Carter is considered to be an instrumental agent of the financial planning industry's formulation of ethical...
- HOW SUCCESS IS MEASURED. // Financial Planning;Jan2001, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p92
Features financial planner Ross Levin of Accredited Investors Inc. Information on his Wealth Management Index; Priority of Accredited Investors; Goal of Levin.
- Top 50 Independent Broker/Dealer Women Advisors in 2011. // Registered Rep Exclusive Insight;1/26/2012, p1
The article features three women included in the top 50 independent broker/dealer (IBD) women advisor list in 2011. Alexandra Armstrong of Armstrong, Fleming & Moore Inc., who ranked eight in the IBD list, uses four asset allocation models including conservative income, moderate income, moderate...
- Live Long, Prosper. Chanen, Jill Schachner // ABA Journal;Apr2007, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p50
The article discusses the factors that lawyers need to consider when planning their retirement. Financial planners estimate that most people need about 70 percent of their working income to live comfortably in retirement. Most advise clients to accumulate enough wealth during their work years so...
- MOVERS SHAKERS & DECISION-MAKERS. // Financial Planning;Jan2001, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p86
Features financial planners Harold Evensky, Deena Katz, Bob Veres, Ross Levin and Bill Bachrach, who were voted as the most influential people in the financial planning profession. Similarities among the planners; Basic strategy used to succeed in the business; Pieces of advice given by Veres to...
- 'Don't Let the Man Be the Plan'. Britton, Diana // Registered Rep;Feb2012, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p11
The article presents a profile of financial planner Alexandra Armstrong who founded Armstrong, Fleming & Moore, Inc./Commonwealth Financial Network. Armstrong has been ranked in eight position in the top IBD women financial advisors list. Armstrong started her career in the financial sevices...
- They Know Money. Dalphonse, Sherri // Washingtonian Magazine;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p166
The article identifies the most competent financial planners, wealth managers, accountants and estate planners in the U.S. These financial experts are equipped with the skills and competence in assuring that they offer business enterprises and stockholders the best advice expected of them. They...
- Money lessons may pay off for advisers. Mallon, Iain // Mortgage Strategy;2/15/2010, p15
The article presents an analysis concerning the significance of financial lessons in helping the advice industry to make an early connection with future customers.
- Adviser Influence on Consumer Financial Healthâ€¦. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p10
The article offers information on the confidence level between consumers who consult financial advisers and those who have not regarding financial management.