Paying Your Dues Without Selling Out
- On The Move: Legal & General IM plans to build Asian investment team. // Asian Investor;Jun2014, p1
The article announces several appointments at financial services provider Legal & General Investment Management (LGIM) which includes Paul So as head of index funds for Asia Pacific after replacing Fred Jheon, and Janice Wu to its board of directors as of June 1, 2014.
- Social Media's Secret Sauce and Other Recipes for Success. Hickerson, Keith // Wealth Channel Magazine;Spring2014, p87
The author offers information on various courses offered at the American College of Financial Services in Pennsylvania. He mentions about an interactive and self-paced module of Social Media for Financial Services Professionals, a part of the Financial Services Certified Professional (FSCP)...
- Opportunities. // Money Management;9/25/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p27
The article offers information on job opportunities for financial executives in Australia as of September 25, 2015. One is a financial planner job at financial services organization Centrepoint Alliance. Others are a senior executive role to lead a team of commercial bankers and a bank branch...
- Ben Yearsley joins Plymouth-based advice firm. Suter, Laura // Money Marketing (Online Edition);8/13/2015, p15
The article announces that Ben Yearlsey was hired as chairman of investment committee at financial services firm Shore Financial Planning in Plymouth, England.
- Nick Bamford: Goals and objectives. Bamford, Nick // Money Marketing (Online Edition);7/13/2016, p1
The author discusses aspects of goals and objectives of a financial planning. He refers his administrative team as defenders and their job of capturing and storing the data. Also investigated is benefits of team work for problem citing and management function to change positions from time to...
- The Upside of Offering Exit Planning to Your Reps. Goad, David // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2006, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p86
The article discusses the benefits of offering exit planning to stock broker representatives. The article gives statistics about many reps, including the fact that most are over age 50, that group accounts for nearly 60 percent of the firm's revenues, and the group produces an average of more...
- More than budgets. COLLIER, CAROLINE // TCU Magazine;Spring2015, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p23
The article discusses the initiatives taken by Dawn Elliott, an associate professor of economics at Texas Christian University (TCU) in Fort Worth, Texas, to organize financial literacy program and educate individuals to attain financial stability, and manage their finances properly. It states...
- Financial planning job growth stagnant, says eJobs. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;5/12/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p12
The article reports on the stagnant growth of financial planning jobs in Australia.
- For Female Financial Planners, the Glass Is Half Full. Seeber, Catherine M. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2015, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p20
The article discusses the lack of female advisers in the financial planning industry and suggests that this is an opportunity for female financial planners. Topics covered include the possible causes of this trend despite the emerging support and infrastructure to encourage women to enter the...