FIRST AID for Clients in Emotional Crisis
- Advising White-Knuckled Clients. CONNOLLY, JIM // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/17/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 40, p52
The article reports on the impact of economic crisis on the owners of insurance plans. It cites that due to the deteriorating economic condition, clients have grown concerned with their insurance; thus, they are calling their financial advisors to seek advice. In this situation, advisors should...
- LIFE IS A BANK. Black, Pamela J. // Bank Investment Consultant;Nov2008, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p18
The article discusses the impact of the U.S. economic crises to the perceptions of several clients to the bank, with regards to managing their wealth. It cites the views of financial analyst and financial executives on the opportunity brought in by the economic downturn for the financial...
- Life Stories. KASS, ELLIOT // Onwallstreet.com;Mar2014, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p48
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of how she became financial planner and putting her clients' interests first.
- Positive charge. Byrne, Tony // Money Marketing;1/10/2013, p21
The author comments on how the government's Retail Distribution Review (RDR) helps create better relationships between clients and independent financial advisers (IFA) in Great Britain.
- Lessons Learned From the Economic Crisis. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2010 Practice Management, p16
The article presents the results of a survey conducted by the Financial Planning Association regarding how financial planners adopt to the challenges of economic crises that hit the market since 2008 until 2009. It provides various charts and graphs regarding the efficiency of the planners in...
- Building lasting client relationships. // Money Management;8/4/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p21
In this article the author describes the importance of a good client relationship manager in Australia. She mentions the study which shows that financial advisers see their client relationship as the key foundation of their value proposition. Moreover, she notes that through greater...
- Get smart. Be a planner! // Money Management;6/7/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p28
The article reports on a survey conducted by Macquarie Practice Consulting to financial advisers in Australia in 2012 which reveals the average number of clients that they can associate with and the relation of the size of their brains in the process.
- Advisors Miss Opportunities With a Key Client Group: Women. // Investment Advisor;Aug2011, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the results of a survey that women control between one-third and one-half of wealth in the U.S. however, financial advisors manage a small percentage of women's assets as there is a gender gap when it comes to women's financial knowledge.
- Building client relationships--from the ground up. // Money Management;11/27/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p36
Reports on the client relationship established by financial planners in Australia. List of high profile jobs compared to financial planning; Problem experienced with a planner.