Hal Brill on SRI and Unhealthy Relationships with Money
- Investing with your values. // DollarSense;Summer99, p2
Features the book `Investing With Your Values,' by Hall Brill and Cliff Feigenbaum. Focus on socially responsible investing.
- Walking the Talk. Prager, Emily // Organic Style;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p46
Provides information on investment decision-making and socially responsible investing funds. Goals and objectives of the Domini Social Equity Fund; Discussion on the book 'Investing With Your Values,' by Cliff Feigenbaum; Investment funds that support several non-profit organizations, such as...
- Planning for a Better World. Scheer, Roddy // E: The Environmental Magazine;May/Jun2006, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p46
The article focuses on green financial advisors, a new breed of so-called "green" practitioners, focusing on helping clients grow their personal accounts while contributing to the achievement of larger social and environmental goals. Eric Smith, a certified financial planner specializing in...
- Homeplate. Robin, Vicki // Whole Earth;Fall99, Issue 98, p88
Reviews the book `Investing With Your Values,' by Hal Brill, Jack A. Brill and Cliff Feigenbaum.
- Investing Your Values. // Mothering;Jan/Feb2001, Issue 104, p32
Focuses on the views of Cliff Feigenbaum on the relationship between values and money as reflected in the book 'Investing With Your Values: Making Money and making the Difference,' which he co-authored with Hall Brick and Jack A. Brill.
- Natural investing for financial wellness. Brill; Brill, Hal // In Business;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p36
Examines how people can include their spiritual, social, environmental and ethical values in their financial decisions. Tips from the book `Investing With Your Values: Making Money and Making a Difference,' by Hal Brill, Jack Brill and Cliff Feigenbaum; Four major strategies for Natural...
- Make a buck, change the world? Yes. Evarts, Eric C. // Christian Science Monitor;8/16/99, Vol. 91 Issue 182, p13
Offers investing suggestions and advice as noted in the book `Investing With Your Values,' by Jack Brill. Responsible business practices; Suggestions related to mutual funds and social funds; Government bonds and securities.
- Talking Point: Investing with Your Values. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2008, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p24
The article discusses people and money, examining the investing strategies of author and investor Hal Brill, a proponent of socially responsible investing (SRI). A list of questions is presented to help the readers, specifically financial planners, explore their relationship with money and...
- SOME ANTINOMIAN TRENDS IN ETHICAL INVESTMENT. Morgan, H.M. // National Observer;Spring2001, Issue 50, p15
Focuses on the antinomian trends of ethical investment in the United States. Correlation of financial performance with environmental and social responsibility; Demand of investors on the environmental and human rights issues; Details on the ethical intermediary between investor and funds...