- Toner vs. ink: The main types compared. // Consumer Reports;Sep95, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p610
Presents a comparison between the page printer and the ink-jet printer. Printing quality; Cost; Advantages and disadvantages; Portable printers.
- Commercial Printers. // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/8/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p12
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of the commercial printers in Fairfield County, Connecticut as of October 2001.
- Things We Love. Borrego, Anne Marie // Inc.;1999 Inc. Technology 3, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p23
Introduces the ThermoJet Solid Object Printer from 3D Systems company. Company that have proven the reliability of the printed; Price of the computer printer; Features of the printer.
- Firing up the inkjets. C.O. // Popular Science;Jun98, Vol. 252 Issue 6, p39
Gives information on color inkjet printers, with reference to the Hewlett-Packard 2000C inkjet printer. Description of printer's speed; Details on the features of the printer; Information on other printers which were introduced by other companies.
- Datametrics premieres Cymax 3240. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;8/14/95, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p24
Features the Cymax 3240 thermal-transfer printer from Datametrics Corporation. Concurrent Transfer Imaging technology; Consumables cost; Quintar controller; Standard input interfaces; Reliability.
- Encad enhances network connectivity. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;1/22/96, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p27
Presents information on Encad's server products designed to ease connecting CadJet and NovaJet printers to networks. Reference made to Digi International; Cost of network enhancements.
- Xante RIP drives four large-format printers. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;1/22/96, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p29
Looks at the introduction of Accel-a-Graphix CT4 by Xante Corporation. Specifications on application; Targeted markets; Price and availability.
- Microtech Debuts Automated Handler for CD-R Printing. // CD Computing News;Oct99, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the offer of Microtech Systems of Belmont, California of an automated handler and printer called the ImageAutoprinter which is designed solely for CD-Recordable printing needs.
- SONY INTRODUCES DPP-SV55 DIGITAL PHOTO PRINTER. // PC Business Products;Jan2001, p3
Reports on Sony's introduction of the DPP-SV55 Digital Photo Printer. Photo-lab quality prints; Computerless printing; Computer printing; Features.
- One-third cost cut. N.C.R. // Appliance Manufacturer;Aug96, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p48
Reports on the conversion from aluminum to plastic for the material of Okidata's computer printer cartridges. Crane Plastics as United States source; Cost aspects; Properties of materials; Specifications of cartridge.