Exhibitionists pull crowds
- They have tricks up their sleeves. // Management Today;Dec1994, p36
Focuses on Yorkshire, England's corporate magician John Hotowka.
- The Spring Ball. Andrew, Frank // Credit Management;Jul2008, p40
Information about the Yorkshire Ridings Branch Spring Ball held in May 16, 2008 at the Leeds City Hilton Hotel is presented. Highlights of the event include a disco and a charity prize draw. The charity has raised the highest amount at such event. Furthermore, the charity event featured...
- ISC Expo readies for Chicago. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p45
Focuses on the ISC Expo/Chicago 98, which will be held from May 31 and June 1, at Navy Pier in Chicago. Information on what will be on display at the show; Comments from Eileen Baird, industry vice president for Association Expositions and Services, managers and producers of the event; What the...
- News from Scan-Tech. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Presents several news announcements featured in the 1998 Scan-Tech show. Includes Quad II's release of video series to help explain bar code, EDI and EC technologies; Symbol Technologies Inc.'s signing of an agreement with Verbex Voice Systems to sell Verbex's industrial speech recognition...
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p5
Editorial. Comments on the Millennium exhibition at Greenwich, England. Torrid debate and rumor-mongering about the event's budget; Targeted business sponsorship amount.
- Millennium show to profit business. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb97, p6
Focuses on the events industry's cautious support for the Millennium exhibition in Greenwich, England. Boost to the events business; Attracting revenues across the board; Political debate over project details.
- In pursuit of Pink Pound. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p8
Focuses on the launching of FUSED, an exhibition targeted at the gay and gay friendly market in Great Britain. Estimated worth of the gay market annually; Interactive format of the event. INSET: Pink economy facts..
- Sydney profits as Olympics beckon. Acland, Holly // Marketing Event;Feb97, p17
Focuses on the expected boom of Sydney, New South Wales' exhibition industry as a result of hosting the Olympic Games in 2000. Benefits from a light rail network; Financial commitment from the Government.
- Strong recovery report from Milan. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p17
Focuses on a comparative research into the trade fair sectors of seven key European countries. Analysis of data provided by official trade fair bodies; Possibility of the recovery of the trade fair sector; Response by trade fair centers and organizers both to the more specialized needs of...