- Seating. // Government Product News;Dec96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p9
Introduces new ergonomic seating-related products. Includes work positioners from Ergotech Inc.; Office furniture from MicroCentre; Adjustable seating from Steelcase Inc.
- Seating. // Interior Design;05/15/94, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p65
Presents seating furniture from different companies in the United States. Regency chair; Shell chair; Provence stool.
- Seating. // Interior Design;10/31/94, Vol. 65 Issue 13, p30
Presents seating furniture from different companies in the United States. Single-seat chair; Club chairs; Side chair.
- Seating. // Interior Design;05/31/97, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p22
Presents different kinds of seating for offices, outdoors and homes available in the United States as of May 1997. List prices; Contact information.
- Seating. // Interior Design;10/31/93, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p42
Presents seating furniture. Giancarlo Piretti-designed Piretti Xylon seating from KI; Polo Club chair from Doreen Interiors Limited; Robert Luzzi-designed Umbria sofa from Luzzi Unlimited; Photographs; More.
- Seating. // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;Dec93, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p101
Features seatings for theaters and convention centers from various companies. Acton Stacker from the American Seating Corp.; Theater and auditorium seating from Assigned Seating Inc.; Renaissance Chair from Country Roads Inc.; More.
- Ergonomic chair/stool. // Professional Safety;Nov95, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p54
Features chairs and stools from Biofit Engineered Seatings. Function and design.
- Hot ticket Home theatre heats up. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;4/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the marketability of home theater seating in the U.S. Factors driving the trend; Common designs of home theater seating; Affordability of home theater furniture to middle-income consumers.
- Now showing: Home theatre seating. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;4/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p12
Reports on the marketability of home theater seating in the U.S. Factors influencing the sales trend; Average price of home theater furniture; Needed measures for an effective furniture marketing. INSET: Key factors driving home theatre seating sales.