Time is money
- Trade Show Tips. // Business NH Magazine;Aug2003, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p31
Provides tips for maximizing the trade show experience. Need to create a goal oriented show plan; Importance of practicing what to say about the product or service in a concise, clear statement that captures a person's attention while communicating the message; Need to plan an exclusive...
- Planning for international trade show participation: A practitioner's perspective. Vanderleest, Henry W. // SAM Advanced Management Journal (07497075);Fall94, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p39
Discusses planning for international trade show participation. Product promotions; Importance of attending; Table show criteria; Components of an international trade show budget; Show arrival.
- Careful planning creates successful trade-show leads. Parr, Paula // Crain's Detroit Business;02/08/99, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p15
Discusses guidelines in planning trade shows. Includes extension of invitation; Knowledge of audience; Qualification of leads.
- No-frills tactics that pay. Gangemi, Robina A.; Gruner, Stephanie // Inc.;Apr96, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p108
Takes a look at the strategies utilized by three companies intended to maximize their profits from trade-shows. Sending personal notes to prospects; Drawing up a list of questions to ask potential buyers as a way to focus sales pitches; Sending booth visitors monthly faxes of sale prices after...
- Planning, preparation pay off when participating in trade shows. Hoag, Risa B. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/24/96, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p40
Offers advice on how to plan in advance for a trade show or exposition. Includes signing up for the right size booth; Production of plentiful business cards; Preparing press kits.
- Orchestrating success. Ruiz, Gabriela // Business Mexico;Apr1996, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p20
Presents information on how Mexican trade shows are organized using a comparison to an orchestra. Factors involved in organizing trade show including selecting a theme, establishing a recruitment campaign, promoting the campaign and show logistics; Sigrnificance of picking the topic for an...
- Show stoppers. Axelson, Barbara // Industry Week/IW;4/17/95, Vol. 244 Issue 8, p77
Gives advice on planning for exhibitions. Promotion of the company during the exhibition; Planning for marketing activity; Advice on how to limit expense and frustration.
- Showcase Singapore. // World Trade;Aug97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p92
Provides information on the Singapore Trade Development Board's two-year program to turn the city-state into a world-class international exhibit center. Focus of the program; How the board will raise the visibility of the country in the world market and promote the exhibition center; Statistics...
- The must-see trade show. Duff, JoAnn M. // Association Management;Aug96, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p166
Focuses on strategies in planning trade shows in the United States. Launching of marketing programs memorable to show participants; Services emphasizing on the convenience of trade show buyers; Compilation of a list of key buyers; Reevaluation of the show on a regular basis.