- 2011 Fort Greene Festival. // Black Enterprise;Aug2011, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p87
The article discusses the highlights of the 2011 third annual Fort Greene Festival held at Fort Greene Park in Brooklyn, New York City.
- Caramoor Reeps it fresh. GOUVEIA, GEORGETTE // Westchester County Business Journal;2/7/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p27
The article offers information on the 2011 Caramoor International Music Festival to be held in Katonah, New York from June 25-August 7, 2011.
- 'Stock options. Gordinier, Jeff; Shaw, Jessica // Entertainment Weekly;5/27/94, Issue 224, p6
Reports on festivals celebrating Woodstock's 25th anniversary in Saugerties, New York and Bethel, Maine. Performers; Problems faced by the promoters; Financial aspect of the festivals.
- Little Steven's Big Day. Sinclair, Tom // Entertainment Weekly;9/3/2004, Issue 781, p75
Highlights the International Underground Garage Festival held at Randall's Island in New York City on August 14, 2004.
- The Budweiser Superfest kicks off season Aug. 28. // New York Amsterdam News;08/28/97, Vol. 88 Issue 35, p29
Highlights the Budweiser Superfest Rhythm and Blues concert tour which starts August 28, 1997. Reference to Robert Lachky, Budweiser's vice president of brand management announcing the tour; Star lineup for the opening of the tour; Information on music performers Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Mary J....
- 25 years after Woodstock, two plan celebrations. Newman, Melinda // Billboard;2/12/94, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the two planned events for the 25th anniversary of the Woodstock Festival. Memories of the festival in 1969; Event for music fans not yet born during the flower-power era; Separate events to be staged in Bethel, New York, the site of the original Woodstock festival, and Saugerties,...
- CLASSICAL GAS. Novak, Jessica // Syracuse New Times;8/17/2011, Issue 2105, p10
The article offers information on the 32nd annual Skaneateles Festival, which promises a variety of musical events to help refresh returning listeners, will be held in Onondaga County, New York from August 10 to September 3, 2011.
- Crossover gig slated for 'Net. // Crain's New York Business;2/26/96, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the Macintosh New York Music Festival which is scheduled for July 1996. Who the festival will be sponsored by; Comments from Andrew Rasiej, owner of the Irving Plaza.
- Firehouse Productions Helps Address Poverty With GCF. WELCH, KELLEIGH // Pro Sound News;Oct2013, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p46
The article discusses the annual music festival of Global Citizens in cooperation with the Cotton On Foundation held at Central Park in New York on September 28, 2013.