Far East regattas seek sponsorship
- Co-factory sponsorships. // BMX Plus;Sep95, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p28
Presents information about some co-factory sponsorship programs for BMX bike racers being offered in August 1995. Details of the programs; Eligibility conditions.
- Spring Mountain Ranch production captivates chamber audience. // Las Vegas Business Press;06/30/97, Vol. 14 Issue 26, The Business Voice p12
Presents the sponsors for the Rollin' on the River event of the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce. Includes A French Bouquet; Affordable Concepts; Alladin Hotel & Casino.
- Extending your retail marketing with sponsorships. Walters, Nancy R. // Journal of Property Management;May/Jun97, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p52
Provides information on the benefits that sponsorships can provide to real property management. How to attract sponsors; Factors to consider in looking for sponsors; Goal of a sponsorship; Target merchant sponsors; Other factors to consider in marketing.
- Project teams reviewing vessel, heat exchanger study methods. Irving, David // Offshore;Dec95, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p63
Looks at the importance of sponsorship of projects in the off-shore industry. Information on sponsorship of project by Babcock Energy Technology; Advantages of sponsorship; Aims of project at Babcock.
- Show to spotlight $1B go-cart industry. // Advertising Age;5/15/95, Vol. 66 Issue 20, p20
Presents upcoming events and properties in search of corporate sponsors in the United States as of May 15, 1995. Kart Expo International in Wheaton, Illinois; Black Expo Chicago on July 7-9; World Flight at Del Mar, California; Prime Sports Interactive in Irving, Texas.
- How much research in infant feeding comes from unethical marketing? Rundall, Patti // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);08/01/98, Vol. 317 Issue 7154, p338
Discusses sponsorship relating to businesses. Details on sponsorship; What is sponsorship vital to; Reason companies feel to need to offer sponsorship.
- Sponsorship. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;10/29/96, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p6
Focuses on business enterprises in Europe and their sponsorship of various events. Pepsi-Cola Scandinavia's sponsorship of the Norges Skiforbund; Sponsorship of the Selina Scott television show by Eurocos Gross Gerau; Termination of the sponsorship of Franziska van Almsick by Kraft Jacobs Suchard.
- Archery group points to year-round action. // Advertising Age;6/19/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 25, p36
Presents selections of events and properties seeking corporate sponsorships in the United States. Archery Shooter's Association's competitions for 1995-96; Los Angeles Invitational Indoor Track Meet on February 17, 1996; Romance Across America's cross-country tour.
- INSIDELINE. // Advertising Age;6/19/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 25, p36
Presents news items on corporate sponsorship in the United States for the week of June 19, 1995. Agreement by Chevrolet Truck to sponsor the United States Ski Team through 1999; Award by Guiness Import Co. for the Kilgoban Pub in Bantry, Ireland for the Guiness ale essay contest; Opening of...
- Sponsorship. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;10/15/96, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p6
Presents information pertaining to corporate sports sponsorship. Information on Beckenbauer company's endorsement of Adidas; Details of Amway's, a direst selling company, sponsorship of the International Basketball Federation International Amateur Basketball Federation's (FIBA) 1997 and 1998...