Maastricht host to world's most famous art fair
- Made in America. Mitchell, Emily // Time International (South Pacific Edition);8/17/1998, Issue 33, p60
Focuses on the Barbican Centre in London, England. Their year-long festival which looks at the provocative pleasures of cultural life in the United States; Details on the readings, films, music, drama, dance and exhibits featured at the center's concert halls, theaters and galleries; Meaning of...
- Post mortem: Architecture and art in Adelaide. Jackson, Davina // Architecture Australia;May/Jun96, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p22
Features the Adelaide Arts Festival directed by Barrie Kosky. Profile of attendees; Disconnection of RAIA's Intersections conference on art and architecture from the festival's arts program; Key speakers at the Intersections conference; Installations of the visual arts program.
- Helpmann Academy Festival. D.G. // Craft Arts International;1997, Issue 39, p105
Presents the highlights of Helpmann Academy Festival which opened last November 8, 1996 in Adelaide, South Australia. Exhibition featuring works of 39 graduating students; Reason behind the title `Satellite'; Range of exhibitions; Other highlights of festival, including performance arts and...
- For July's arts events--get out of the house! Spiselman, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;6/27/94, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p29
Features art festivals in Chicago, Illinois for the month of July 1994. Contact information; Oak Park Festival Theatre's `A Midsummer Night's Dream'; `Summer Opera Festival '94'; Chicago Yacht Club's Chicago-Magkinac Race; Friends of the Parks' `Long After Twilight Ends'; Independence Day...
- Artists' retreat. // Lesbian News;May96, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p14
Focuses on the features of the 1996 summer retreat for women artists and writers, of Art Springs. Information on Art Springs; Contact points.
- FOTA Summer Festival starts July 4. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/10/96, Vol. 43 Issue 24, p39
Reports on Friends of the Arts' announcement of the schedule for its 1996 Long Island Summer Festival at the Planting Fields Arboretum in Oyster Bay. Comments of executive director Teddy Bookman; Underwriters for the event; Contact information.
- National spnsorship is key milestone for International Arts Fest. Butler, Elisabeth // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);6/2/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p7
Reports that the International Arts Festival to be held on June 13-15, 2003, in New Orleans, Louisiana, has attracted the interest of national sponsors. Wetco Restaurant Group's support of the festival with broadcast advertising and in-store marketing in its locations; Estimates on the...
- East Meets Fest. Maxfield, A. Christine // Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel (Newsweek LLC);Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p20
The article announces that the Setouchi International Art Festival will be held at Japan's Naoshima Island on July 19 to October 21, 2010.
- March/April. // Ski;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p28
Presents activities and events related to skiing which happened in the months of March and April, including the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colorado.