Bridging the design gap
- Destination: Russia. // Association Management;Jun94, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p24
Reports that the first destination management company in Russia, Russian Dimensions Ltd., was launched last year. Company background; Specialization of firm.
- Cake Serves Pi Recipe For Design/VFX. // SHOOT;6/8/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the launch of Pi, a visual effects/graphic design/2 dimension-3 dimension animation division led by creative director Josh Kirschenbaum, by Cake Editorial in Santa Monica, California. According to Tatiana Derovanessian, president and executive producer of Cake, the launch...
- Design Council spins off Designing Demand initiative. Exon, Mike // Design Week;3/8/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p6
The article reports that Design Council spun off the recently launched Designing Demand programme as a stand-alone entity. Ceri Willmott will be the national programme director of the new entity that is set to become a separate cost center. The funding from Regional Development Agencies (RDA)...
- Drop-top Azure tops Bentley lineup. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;5/15/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5604, p16
Reports on Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd.'s launching of the Bentley Azure 1996 model. Price; Features; Design; Dimension.
- J&J plots supreme command. Bittar, Christine // Brandweek;11/16/98, Vol. 39 Issue 43, p1
Reports on Johnson & Johnson/Merck's launch of an advertising and sampling campaign designed to reinvigorate its beleaguered Mylanta brand. Plan to launch the Fast Acting Mylanta Supreme across the first half of 1999; Major competitors of Mylanta in the over-the-counter segment; Publication of...
- WARSHIP DOCUMENTATION. // Naval Forces;2004, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p150
Presents a warship documentation. Ship name and launching; Designs and dimensions; Shipbuilders.
- Modular moves on. Carson, Gordon // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p33
Reports on the developments and design of modular stands in exhibition areas. Comments from Display Matrix marketing manager, Karina Gan; Description of the Apollo concept launched at Confex in February 1999; Variations of modular stands.
- CCTV STAND. // Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness;Mar2004, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p185
Reports on the launching of the Flipper Stand manufactured by Enhanced Vision for its Flipper and FlipperPort closed-circuit television (CCTV). Features of the CCTV; Design of the stand.
- Device Provides Standing-Up Aid. // MMR;3/23/2015, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p41
The article reports that household care products company Simply Ingenious Products LLC is launching the Stand-A-Roo product, which is designed to help elderly people stand up and sit down more easily.